Dont forget me (Vanoss)

(A/N) hey guys! Z here! I'm lettin you all know that requests are open! Just message me your ideas or somethin idek. Hope you enjoy :)

It's been a while.
Feeling this way is hard.
I can't control it, I want to do it.
I'm done with the way I am.

I walked into the bathroom and opened the medical cabinet.

No.. I have a better idea.

I walked upstairs into my bedroom, I took out a pen and paper from my desk.

Dear friends and shit,
I'm sorry... I had to I have no other ideas. This is all I need in order to be happy.

This is is. This is goodbye. I love you all, Craig, jon, Tyler, Brock, Brian all of you!

But to you Evan Fong... Here is something I've been meaning to say.

I'm madly in love with you. Since I first saw you I've been in love with everything about you. I know you don't feel the same. Don't forget me..

-Love (yn)

I stood up on my chair and attached the noose I had on my bed to my ceiling fan.

I took one final deep breath, "I love you Evan Fong" I kicked the chair from under me.
I felt myself gasp for air as my face went blue.

"Hey (yn) the guy-" Evan stood in the doorway as we made eye contact. I felt my eyes shut.

"(YN)!!!!" He put his hands around my waste and held me up making the noose loose around my neck.

"JON GET IN HERE!" Jon ran in, his face in complete and total shock. He picked up the chair and stood on it untying the rope from my neck.

Little air reached my lungs but I was able to breath.

Evan layed me on the bed as he kicked out jon. He read the note and looked at me.

"(Yn).... I've always love you.." He placed a kiss on my lips softly.

"I would've been broken with out you..."