Dont (H2oDelirious) -Part 2-

"What are you trying to do here?" He looked at me.

"I... I just wanted a kiss. Delirious you haven't hugged me or kissed me in months. We haven't even slept in the same bed and you barely look at me!" I shouted as tears streamed down my pale cheeks.

Mini looked over, "dude that's fucked up delirious"

He sighed, "(yn).. I can explain everything" "no no I don't need you to explain. I get it you don't love me anymore"

He pinned me against the wall and kept his mask lifted up. "(Yn).. I love you so much. The cops are after me I have to be in hiding. I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to worry"

"This long? Almost 6 months!" Before I knew it he smashed lips against mine.

He dragged me into the bedroom and slammed the door behind him. He shoved me onto the bed and took of his shirt and pants.

I began to get undressed as well as he smirked.

He hit my sweet spot on my neck and thrusted into me, "D-DELIRIOUS" I shouted in pleasure.

He chuckled as he pulled out and went back in.

I dug my nails into his back as I moaned. "F-FUCK ME H-HARDER DELIRIOUS"

"I- I'm gonna IM GO-" he finished. I was completely out of breath and so was he. He layed down next to me, "You can't believe how much I missed things like this." He looked at me and smirked.

I giggled as he kissed me and put his mask down, "(yn)... I love you so much"

I looked into his crystal blue eyes, "I love you too. Now why don't we head back out there?" I giggled not wanting to actually move. "I don't wanna move" he laughed.

"Yea you're right I don't either" I brought the covers over us and cuddled with him.