First day of..(Mini Ladd)

I walked down the hallway confused as to where I'm supposed to be going. Great, I'm already lost and it's my first day of school.

I saw people laughing with their friends, chasing eachother, hugging each other. I just stood there against a locker looking down.

A man with blondish orangish hair looked down at me and smiled, "Uhm, this is my locker" he said.

Oh.. He has a British accent okay.

"Oh uh sorry I'll go" I said walking away.

He grabbed my arm, "wait what's your name? I'm Craig"

"(Yn)" I smiled.

"What lunch do you have today?" He looked at my schedule as I shrugged.

"Oh you have third lunch! Same as me and my friends :) I'll see you there" he smiled and I nodded then walked away.

Later that day the bell rang for lunch.

I made my way to the cafe and saw Craig and his friends. I walked over and tapped his shoulder, he turned around, "what do you wan-" his eyes widened.

"(YN)! I didn't think you would actually show up" he smiled. I shrugged and sat in between him and this guy in a pig mask. Ok these guys are weird, Craig is pretty cute tho.

I sat there awkwardly as the guys made funny jokes while eating their food.

A tall Irish man looked at me, "you're not eating?" He asked. I shook my head, "I don't want to. Not hungry"

Craig put his arm around me, "you sure you don't want anything?" He smirked.

I felt blush rise to my cheeks, "I-I'm sure. I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Craig nodded at the guys, "I'll show you!"

Craig walked me out and took me to the bathroom. "Uh, this is the girls bathroom, you're not supposed to be in here" he nodded, "it's fine" he walked in behind me.

The guys in this school are so weird.

He locked the bathroom door and pinned me to the wall. He kissed down my neck making me shiver.

Next thing I knew I was on my knees. I unzipped his jeans and pulled down his underwear.

Only minutes later I stood up washing out my mouth as he zipped up his pants.

His arms snaked around my waste, "will you be my girlfriend?" He smiled.

I nodded, "of course"