Dont (H2oDelirious) -part 1-

"Hey Delirious" I smirked and looked at him.

He turned his head and grumbled, "hmm? Mm? Huh oh uh ehm hi (yn)"

"What time are you going to bed? It's getting late and you're just planning the next robbery with the guys" he looked at me dead in the eye through his mask.

"Uh.. Not sure yet why?" He scratched the back of his neck.

We haven't done anything in months. We haven't slept in the same bed for months either!

"N-nothing I'm gonna head to bed. See ya in a bit?" He shook his head, "probably not. I'm most likely gonna fall asleep here"

I let out a sigh as his friends looked at me.

Nogla came over and pulled me aside, "you okay (yn)?" He asked.

I shook my head, "We haven't kissed in months.. He hasn't hugged me or even slept in the same bed with me.." Nogla looked down at me.

"Well... Go give him a goodnight kiss just sees what goes on through there" he smiled at me and walked back to the group.

I walked up to delirious and lifted his mask. He didn't even budge he just continued to look at the maps on the wall.

The mask was lifted so it showed the tip of his nose. I went to kiss him but he backed up, "the fuck are you doing?"

I felt a lump in my throat as a tear rolled down my cheek. "D-delirious" I looked at him.

"What are you trying to do here?" He looked at me dead in the eye.