A Terrorising Halloween

The positive way of thinking broke down inside her when she was just a young girl. The pain is tearing her inside out. She doesn't have a way of handling the pain besides sinking a blade deep into her skin. The pain shows throughout her (ec) eyes. When the skin breaks her demons release as the pain goes down her cheeks.

She was ready to leave this world she already knows as hell. She thinks to herself, why is it always me? Why am I always hurting? No one cares about me.. I should leave.

She took the sharp knife from under he soft white pillow. She sat down on the end of the bed looking at herself in the mirror. She held the knife up to her throat.

She started slowly digging the knife into her throat while crying and sobbing.

Brian walked in, she quickly sliced across the rest of her neck and fell backwards.

Brian screeched tears raced down his face. "(YN)!! WHY?! YOU PROMISED YOU WERE OKAY!!"

He sobbed with his head on her stomach. She gasped for one last breath, "b-Brian.. I- I'm sorry.. I.. L-love you" she said in a weak voice.

Each day Brian visited her.

October 31, 2016 a entire year later.

Brian walked to her grave with a rose and a knife. He sighed, "I'm coming with you (yn) he sliced his throat.

He fell over onto (yn)'s grave. Dead and gone but alive inside.