Goodbye (MooSnuckel)

(brocks POV)

(yn) licked the tip of my hard morning wood.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I smashed my alarm clock on the left of me. "Ughhh" I moaned looking at the time. 7:40 IN THE AFTERNOON!!

Great.. I have to edit, why did I set my alarm so late. Why did I stay up all night holy shit.

Buzz buzz- I got a text from (Yn).

(Yn)- hey you awake?

Me- yeaaaaa

(Yn)- I know you have to edit but I'm coming over okay? Okay cool.

Me- uh.. K

The next minute (yn) barged into my room and jumped on top of me. "Hey Brock!" She smiled and laughed.

"Hey there sunshine" I smiled.

"Ooo baby can I see your phone real quick?" She looked at me.

I shook my head, "why?" "Because I wanna text Tyler but I don't have his number"

Buzz buzz - new message from Babe 😍😊😘

(Yn) looked at me then at my phone then back at me. "Brock.." My eyes grew wide "I can explain!"

She got up of my bed, "I can't believe you! We've been dating since highschool and we were going to get married in two weeks! ARE YOU SHITTING ME?!" Tears ran down her cheeks fast.

She grabbed my pistol from my desk and ran downstairs. I chased after her, "(YN) PLEASE DONT DO THIS!" I shouted.

BANG!

Blood splattered against the wall, I dropped to the ground crying. "(YN)!!!! NO (YN)" I screamed and screamed.

I took the pistol from her hands and boom..

I'll always love you. This was for you.