Chapter 21

a/n: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

--

I was about to light up the kindling in the fire pit when I heard a scream come from the tent. It scared the shit out of me, I though my heart was going to pound through my chest. I stood up quickly and ran to the tent, quickly unzipping it. My eyes landed on Normani who was huddled in a corner in a bra and sweatpants.

"What the fuck, Mani?" I asked, trying my best to not sound angry. I wasn't angry, despite how my words came out, I was just worried.

"You need to get it!" she said back, her eyes locked on the other side of the tent.

"Get.. what?" I asked, following her gaze. "Oh.."

On the wall of the other side of the tent was a spider. Not a little spider either. Truthfully, I have always hated spiders. They give me the creeps like nobody would believe, but I was going to save my girl from that horrible creature.

"Hold on babe," I told her, slipping out of the tent to get a plastic cup.

I came back and held the cup under the spider and tapped on the tent. The icky thing dropped into the cup and I bolted out of the tent, putting the cup on the ground before getting back in the tent, zipping it up behind me.

"You're the best," Normani told me, crawling over to press her lips to mine.

I reciprocated the kiss happily, and she slid her hands under the back of my shirt, letting them graze over my skin lightly. We parted or air, and her eyes flicked to the air mattress that we had already gotten set up. She went over to it, laying down, gesturing for me to come closer. I moved next to her, and she reconnected our lips, her tongue slipping past my lips. I let out a soft moan, and rested one of my hands on her bare side.

"Can I..?" she asked, her fingers tugging at the fabric of my shirt.

I nodded, and allowed her to pull my shirt off. I was going to get changed soon anyway. Her hands wandered over my sides and back, and she pulled me closer. Normani broke the kiss and began trailing her lips down my jawline. She nipped gently at the skin there, and I bit down on my lower lip. I moved my body closer to her, closing any gap that may have been there.

I was no stranger to this feeling growing inside. I just wasn't used to it being there with someone else present. I knew what it was like to be turned on, and I always took care of that on my own. I was still a virgin, I hadn't ever been with another person like that. I didn't even know if that was where this was headed, I just knew what I was feeling.

She sucked a spot on my neck fairly hard before biting down, causing me to moan softly. I think Normani liked that she caused that reaction, because she did it again a little lower down.

"Mani.."

She pulled back and admired the marks she had made on my neck. I didn't have my cover up with me, so hopefully when my parents wouldn't see. Their reactions probably wouldn't be pleasant. I wasn't sure what to do next, but Normani moved on top of me straddling my waist. She reconnected our lips in a deep kiss. Her hips rolled into mine, and I let out a soft hum, moving my hands to rest on her sides. She broke the kiss and took a heavy breath, looking into my eyes.

"Are you.. okay with this?" she asked.

"I've never.. been with anyone. But yes.. I'm okay with this," I told her, kissing her again quickly. "I want you," I mumbled softly.

"I'm going to make you feel so fucking good baby," she replied.

Reaching underneath me, Normani unhooked the clasp of my bra, sliding the straps down my arms. It wasn't like I had never exposed my body to her before, because she had seen me the day we showered together. I ran my hands over her body and took off her bra as well, letting my hands find her breasts, giving them a light squeeze. She whimpered quietly, and I smiled. She took my hands and pulled them off of her, holding my arms out. She pressed her lips to my forearm, brushing them over all of the marks. I bit my lower lip, and she began kissing the other arm.