Awakening

Hi, Im Ky. I have short blonde hair, blue eyes and VERY pale skin. I don't know why though. I had just woken up and for some reason i was in a cemetery. I was wearing a black dress and i hated dresses so i know i didn't put it on. I was also wearing a necklace. It was shaped like a tiny bottle and it had black powder in it. It was actually kinda cool so i kept it on. I was exhausted. I felt like I've been asleep for years. I stand up and brush the dust off if my clothes then walk out of the cemetery. My house was about a mile away so i started to walk. Once i got there, no one was home and open the fridge. It was strange because i wast hungry and i am ALWAYS hungry. I shut the fridge door and suddenly i feel sick. I grab a trash can. After a about ten minutes of torture i stand up and change my clothes then walk over to my best friend, Cats, house. I knocked on the door an she looked terrified the second she saw me. She slammed the door and ran. I had no idea what was happening so i thought she was just messing around since she's like that. I open the door and walk in. She had a knife and she cut my arm but for some reason it didn't hurt at all....it didn't even bleed. I was shocked it didn't hurt but surprisingly i was more shocked she would do that. "Who are you?" She asked still scared. "Its me, Ky! W-whats wrong?" I say an she stands up then looks closely at my face. "If its really you...tell me something only Ky would know" he says keeping her distance. "Purple is the color of seven" i say and she smiles then hugs me. "KY ITS YOU! But your dead" she says then pulls away looking at me. "What? Im not dead I'm right here!" I say. "Ky...you don't remember? You died two weeks ago. We buried you in the cemetery by the school" she replies sadly. "THATS WHERE I WOKE UP. I was in the cemetery ad i was wearing a black dress. And this necklace." I say showing her the necklace. "Wait, let me see that for a second" she says reaching her hand out. I take the necklace off and the seconds i let go of it i started to feel sick. Like i was dying. She quickly put the necklace back on me. Once it was back on i instantly felt better, like nothing happened. "Um, maybe i should look at it while you wear it. We walk into the kitchen and she looks at the black powder inside of it. "Maybe i should call Dell. He IS a genius." Cat says and dials his number. "Hey Dell, theres someone here that i KNOW you want to see. I need you to run some tests so bring ALL of your equipment." She say to him. Dell is our friend, his full name is Dylan but everyone calls him dell for short since he is SUPER smart and he own a Dell laptop. Funny right? Of course she left out the part about me. That would just freak him out.