Graduation

Cat went back to bed and i just watched TV. After about 3 hours of being bored out of my mind, it was finally 7:00am and Cat woke up. Sadly he had to go to school as i was left alone for the next 8 hours. At around noon i couldn't take it anymore so i left. I walked around the town with my hood pulled over my head so no one could see my face. Its a really small town so if someone died, EVERYONE knows about it. I know most if the people who here so i had to be extra careful. I went into the library and went onto Facebook. I see almost a hundred posts about me dying. They were to my parents and they said things like "were sorry for your loss" and stuff like that. I was so tempted to talk to people but i knew i couldn't. I then log off and leave the library. I walk around a little longer then go to the park. I sit on swing and start to think. My life if ruined. Everyone thinks I'm dead. I know i left the house today but i was bored out of my mind. After today i cant do anything, i cant go anywhere, i cant hang out with my friends, ill never have get married, ill never have kids, i wont even graduate. Wait...graduation! Thats today. Maybe i cant graduate but i can watch my friends graduate. I walk over to the school and see everyone dressed up and talking to each other. I pull my hood down more to cover my face and stand behind everyone while they sit and watch everyone get their diplomas. About 10 people went then it was Dell. His mom was crying and his sister was hugging her. Then a few more people went and then it was Cat. Her mom and dad weren't there. Cat hasn't talked to them for almost two years. I shook my head in disbelief. I cant believe they didn't even bother coming to her graduation. Her brother was there though. He was always the one to help her. Her graduated last year and he goes to college but its only about 10 minutes away. Anyway, when the principal handed her the diploma she looked over and saw me. Her eyes went wide and i tried to cover my face. She quickly smiled then walked over to me. They continued to call names as Cat grabbed my arm and pulled me into the school. "ARE YOU CRAZY? I THOUGH I TOLD YOU STAY HOME! Someone could see you ad take you away to a government facility to have you tested on" she yells making sure no one was around. "Im sorry, i just got really bored and i remembered that graduation was today. I didn't want to miss it. I know i cant graduate cause I'm dead but that doesn't mean i have to miss yours or Dells" i say. She sighs in annoyance. "Ok fine, I'm sorry. But we can talk about this later. Right now we need to figure out how to get you out of here so no one sees you." She says looking out the window to make sure no one saw us. She grabs my arm and drags me out the back door. There was still people back there but not nearly as many as in the front. I hood my hood and look down while Cat guides me as we run. "OH hey Cat! Who's this" someone asks behind us. We turn around and i keep my head facing the ground while pulling my hood down. "Oh...shelby! This is....um....my cousin, Ky -i mean Katie" cat says looking at me then back at shelby. Cat was never good under pressure. Shelby was one of the sweetest, more preppy girls in school. She was the kind of girl who was always smiling and if course a cheerleader. She brought smiles to everyones faces....except mine. I don't like people like that. I don't know why...i just don't. I think its really annoying. "Oh well its nice to meet you?" Shelby says reaching her hand out. I keep my head down but shake her hand. "Wow. Your hands sure are pale." She says looking at my hands. I pull away and pull down my sleeve. "Well we really have to go!" Cat says pushing me. "Oh ok bye" shelby says waving to us. We wave back and run to Cats car. We get in and drive past a crap load of people. I duck down and cover myself with my hoodie. Everyone was waving to Cat as we left. We finally got out of the parking lot and onto the road. I say up and took my hood off. "Not exactly how i pictures graduation to be like" i say picking up a magazine and reading it. "Your telling me. Look, i think i found a place for you to stay. You have to stay there for the week because my and the girls are going on a trip." Cat says taking the magazine out of my hand. "Wait, the Venice trip?" I ask. "Yea" she says. "B-but that was my idea! I should be able to go. It was my plan to go to venice!" I yell. "Yea well your dead so you cant, ok?" She states obviously getting mad. Not as mad as me though. I sigh and decide not to argue with her since it would just waste a ton of time. We pull into the drive way and i put my hood back up. Cat takes out her phone and calls someone. "Hey, where are you?" She asks. "Uh i just walked into my dorm why?" The person asks. It must have been her brother, Sam. "Cool. I have a HUGE favor to ask you. Ill be there in a bout a half hour." Cat says and hangs up. "Pack your stuff. Were leaving" cat says. I go over to my house and get all my stuff. My parents were at work so i didn't have to worry about them seeing me. I get all my clothes from the attic and pack them in a suitcase. Cat and i then drive to Sam's college. And knock on his door. He opens it and he has the same reaction to seeing me as Dell and Cat. NO, he didn't try to cut my arm off and YES, I'm still holding a grudge over that. Cat walks in and i fallow. "SAM CALM DOWN! Ill explain everything if you just stop screaming" cat says covering his mouth. I laugh and sit on the bed.
**********
"So let me get this straight. She died, then you went to a witch to bring her back and she did so now you want her to stay here because you know she wont stay home for a whole week?" He ask. We nod and he hesitates at first but says yes. Him being him, he would never say no to Cat. They just love each other....in a brother sister kind if way, of course. I get my stuff and put it in his room.