Your not famous. So stop singing.

Another weird pet peeve I have...

People who like to sing everyday. Like really? Do you think your Taylor Swift or something? I'm sorry to break it to you, but your not. And will never be.

I have this one friends...Amanda

So I hang with her alot. We like to go swimming right? So this one day we're just floating down the river, and out of no where she just starts singing...

"MAKING MY WAY DOWNTOWN!!!!!!!"

We were downtown...but I don't care.

So I was like, "Amanda stop it, I hate your singing." And she kept singing. Louder.

I was getting really annoyed, and I was swimming over to where she was, I was going to slap her.

BECAUSE SHE WAS ANNOYING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And she probably sensed me about to slap her. Cause she stopped singing.

Good. Never sing again.

And here's the thing...she has wattpad...and follows me...and reads my books!

So yeah...she's probably gonna see this. I don't really care anyways cause she knows I hate her singing.

ANYWAYS...

Like, seriously. No one likes her singing. Well like, two people but...its two people.

So yeah...I hate when people sing. Unless it's like, an actual famous singer.

Then don't sing.

BECAUSE NO ONE LIKE UR SINGING.

Don't correct my grammar, I know what I did. Now bye guys!