"Cherry Gatorade"

So my friend Mikaela, recently got her tonsils out.

Me and one of my other friends Joanne, we're going to visit her, you know? To ask her about the surgery.

We even bought her presents. I bought her a bouncy-ball/bear that lights up when you bounce it, and erasers and a lollipop.

And we were watching the movie, 'We Bought a Zoo.'

When we were about half way through it, Mikaela asked me and Joanne to buy her a 'cherry' flavoured Gatorade.

She gave us four dollars so we could buy her two, because she only have certain kinds of flavours.

And we were like, "Sure, why not, Mikaela just got her tonsils out. It would be nice to do something for her."

We go to Foodland, nothing.

We to The Variety Store, nothing.

We go to Macs, nothing.

So we asked these two old people, (sorry if this is offensive, I just don't know how to describe them), if they knew where to get a cherry flavoured Gatorade.

They said they didn't have any in Frankford.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

WE SPENT 20 MINUTES LOOKING FOR MIKAELA's CHERRY GATORADE, AND THERE'S NONE IN FRANKFORD.

So we go back to her house to tell her that there's none on Frankford.

Guess what she says?

"Oh I meant fruit punch."

Wow. Just, wow.

YOU COULD HAVE SAID, "IF YOU CAN'T FIND CHERRY, GET ME FRUIT PUNCH."

I don't even think Cherry's a flavour.

Thanks a lot Mikaela.