Reviewing my old book

So guys I haven't updated in so long...

Well, like, ten days...but whatever!

And I was thinking "my old books were pretty weird"

Then I was like, "why don't I review one of them?"

So that's what I'll do.

I'm making fun of my own books.

I guess I'll do my first ever book. Into the Edge.

Title: Into the edge (How can you go into an edge? You can go over an edge, just not into one)

Sheila (weird name, it should have been like, Abby or something), was falling, she didn't know why, or how, (how can you not know how ur falling? Like, ur falling there's nothing else to it) but when she finally hit the ground, she didn't know who she was, where she was from, or why she was in this place (way to state the obvious). But there were people there, they told her who she was, and how she got here. (Why would she believe random people who are trapped in a hole with her lol.) But she was still confused. Then she met Kendra, she seemed to know all about this place, apparently this is the edge, and about every two months or so, a new boy or girl is delivered into the edge. But Sheila feels that something is wrong, that the edge isn't as safe as people tell her. (It's a huge whole with a bunch of teenagers and an old man, what's safe about it?) She starts having nightmares, her close friends start turning against her, and she just wants to be safe again, she wants to get out of the edge. Will Sheila make it out of the edge? (Way to give away the ending -.-) And more importantly, will she make it out alive? (Seriously?) Read to find out! (I'm pretty sure just by the description people could tell what the ending was)

Warning, this book contains some violence that may be disturbing for some people. (No really?)

And I want to give some credit to The Maze Runner for inspiring me to write this book! You should totally read that book, it's good! (Now this part is true. But there was this one guy. One wattpad user who read this book. He commented on my book saying how it's the same plot as the maze runner and how it's exactly like it. I wasn't even thinking of the maze runner when I was writing it. And if you did like it you could have just stopped reading.)

You guys should totally read it :D

The plot and characters are pretty good. But just saying there's a lot of grammar issues and short chapters (2-3 pages long)

But other than that it's good.

So check it out.

Lol.