Open Windows

"Hey! Hey! Whoa! Whoa! Hey!" Sam said outside while Andy laughs while running away with one of the paddles she took out of the truck. "You do realise I had the truck perfectly packed, right? It was Tetris style, verging on art. So we're playing a little hide-and-seek here." Sam said while running through the front door. "Ah, yeah.
You, my darling, are a complete idiot." Sam said while leaning on one of the bedroom door frames. Andy laughs while saying "I don't want to go." Under the bed sheets.

"Mm" Sam said while walking to the bed taking the bed sheets off of Andy. Andy said "Please just tell me we don't have to leave. I don't care. Lie to me." Sam chuckles We don't have to leave." Sam said trying to convince Andy while climbing onto the bed were Andy was lying "Really?" Andy said surprised.

"Sure we'll call in sick, Food poisoning we'll blame it on that tiny little fish you caught last night" while leaning down to Andy with both hands were on either sides of Andy's arms still saying "All right? We'll stay another week. Yeah?" While Andy said "Yeah." With a little smile shrugging her shoulders. As Sam pulled Andy up from the bed he said "Come on, Oliver won't care, he's just happy we're having fun. While taking Andy's top off saying Let's get you back into that bathing suit." "Seriously?" Andy said Shockley.

"No." Sam said while taking his top off, at the same time Andy scoffs and leans back down on the bed. "McNally, your bathing suit's still wet, I'm not gonna put you back into a wet bathing suit and know one wants to" Sam said while leaning back down to Andy smiling with both hands either side while Andy said "Are you sure?" While smiling and rapping both of her hands around Sam, while Sam said "Maybe I am!" Smiling at her then kissing Andy repeatedly.

Couple of hours later

At the penny

"So, does Steve actually know how to cook?" Tracey said "No, but you just chew, and then you smile, and then you chew, and then you smile." Gail said with a fake smile while speaking while everyone laughs around the table and just after Oliver spots Sam and Andy and says "Hey!" But straight after then Gail, Tracey & Dov said "Hey!" Pointing at them both While Sam holding a bottle of wine in a box, at the same time holding McNally's hand walking to there table saying "Hi!"

"Tell me that my cabin is in one piece." Said Oliver nervously "It is." Andy said "Well, barely." Sam said jokely giving Oliver the wine "Tell me that you had a wicked time." Said Oliver "It was the best." Andy said with a smile on her glowing face looking at Sam while he was eating a pork scratching. "Aww" Tracey said while Andy saying "Hi" at the same time hugging each other.

You could also hear Oliver saying "Thank you" to Sam for the wine as a gift for letting them staying at his cabin for 3 weeks. "It's so nice to see you." Andy said to Tracey who replied "I can't believe Leo's bunk bed's coming the one morning I might be at Steve's." "I know" Andy said "Are you, uh, still okay to stay at my place?" Tracey said hoping she would say yes? "Yes, of course.You know what? I could use a night off, get ready for the week." Andy said looking at Sam with a cheeky smile while Tracey gave her house keys?

Straight after Sam butted in saying "Rearrange your cupboards" "What?" Tracey said shocked. "I'm buying drinks, Who wants a drink?" Swarek said still eating a pork scratching "I got it, I got it" Dov said quickly after "Yeah? You got it?" Sam said "Yeah, I got it." Dov said walking away from the Table "Epstein, I like your style." Sam said to Dov. "Let him go, There's a bartender, and she's not unattractive." Oliver said to Sam while holding his drink.

Sam was walking in the parking lot "Kind of reminded me of Tom Cruise there for a second." Marlo said while leaning against her car "Hey Well, "Top Gun" or "Risky Business"? Sam said leaning against his truck looking at Marlo "Mm, Cocktail." Said Marlo "Ooh, boo Not near as cool" said Sam while Marlo chuckles