A Real Gentalman

Today was gonna be a long day for everyone because today was detectives Tracey's Nash first conducive raid.

Andy and sam in the truck on their way to work when Andy said "I still can't believe you turned off the backup alarm. You're like a snooze ninja." Looking at Sam "The heart wants what it wants, and it wanted to stay in bed with you." Sam smiled at her as he talked "Ooh. Smooth. Never again, okay? Cause the phone's staying on my side of the bed tonight. Okay. Working together. Oh, take Dundas. We can't be late for Traci's raid." She said pointing at Sam "We're making good time. I thought you wanted to follow that thing there, Copilot." Sam mentioned "Oh, you want me to trust this red line over my own instincts? Come on." Andy said.

"Well, are your instincts backed up by mass amounts of highly accurate real-time data?" Sam asked "Ooh. Okay, so, it turns out Dundas is packed. Maybe take Queen." Andy to Sam as she was looking on her phone "Oh, okay. See, look at us learning, growing, working together." Sam said to Andy as he was driving "I know. High five. As Sam high fives Andy's hand then grabs it and kisses it Andy continued Okay, we'll work up to that, yeah?" Then he kissed her hand again [Both laugh]

"All right, it is a beautiful day for a raid. I hope you've had your Wheaties or Wheatgrass Smoothies whatever it is you use to fill your proverbial tanks.Uh, Detective Nash has the helm, so, uh, I'm just gonna pass it off to her." Oliver said sitting on one of the tables in parade when Andy & Sam walked in sitting at the back "Go, Nash! You're the man, girl!" Duncan shouted pointing at her "Shh." Chloe said sitting next to him.

"All right, today has been a long time coming.The target is Thom Kozik old-school gun dealer. Kozik's trafficking illegal, untraceable firearms through his custom metal shop on Newcastle. Shipments are getting larger, more frequent, - and now come with specialized parts, [Cellphone chimes] Including D. I. Y. kits to turn semis into fully automatics." Detective Tracey Nash said pointing to the board as her cellphone chimes.

"All right, so, this has taken a lot of surveillance, time, and hard work, but we have a search warrant for Kozik's shop and arrest warrants for him and all of his pals." Oliver continued while everyone else were taking notes "Today's shipment is due at 10:00 A. M. We'll watch for it and take them all down the second it arrives. Let's gear up, kick in some doors." Tracery said  [Cellphone chimes] - "All right, hopefully get it wrapped up by lunch." Oliver said "Excuse me, sir." Nash said answering her phone "McNally, you're with Peck. Epstein, what are you eating? It's really gross. Why are you doing it in my parade?" Oliver pointing to Dov.

Then everyone left parade to kick in some doors. (It's Gonna be a long day)

Andy and Gail show up to the school were they both get out of the car and Gail spots Tracey's car in the parking lot and says "Andy?" They both look towards the car and start running [Door handle rattles] "Traci's phone is here." Gail said to Andy as she try's to open the door "Gail?" Andy said as she took out a buch of flowers and unwrapped them "What?" Gail replied Andy [Exhales heavily]  as she said "He's back." Taking a note off from the flowers reading XO XO on the card.

After a long day they finally found Tracey safe and sound and finally got the guy who attacked McNally and who kidnaped Tracey. Everyone was so worried but it all worked out

[Sighs deeply] Andy was leaning against the door in the men's locker room wearing a blue jumpsuit were Sam was putting on a clean shirt were she walked toward him saying "Mm, mm." As he turned around he said "Don't you see me naked enough, McNally? Still sneaking into the locker room?" [Chuckles] "Mm. Today was hard." She said as they both hugged "Yeah, it was hard." Sam said to her "We did good, though." She said back as they came out of the hug "Yeah.Cause we laid all our clothes out last night, you know? That always ensures a good tomorrow." Sam said to Andy

she replied "That's officially the lamest thing you've ever said to me. Can you take your shirt back off to remind me why I'm with you?" They both smiled and [Both laugh]  "Come on, let's go." Sam said picking up his bag and both  [Laughing] as they put there arms around each other "Can I pick out your clothes tomorrow?" Andy said "I-I think that's bad luck if you do that." Sam replied "That's not bad luck. That's a bunch of crap." She finished walking out the door heading home together.