Perfect Family

"You came in early." Sam said walking to Andy with her coffee just how she likes it as she was looking through pieces of papers "Uh, yeah, well, the balcony predator's still out there, and he's just gonna go to different neighbourhoods and attack other women, so got to find him." Andy said to him without marketing eye contact as she moved to the other side of the desk ignoring the coffee in front of her "Well, Sex Crimes is on it now, Andy. T-they're handling it." Sam said to Andy try to get her to look at him "Yep. They'll get him. Is there milk in that?" Andy said back looking at him and pointing to the coffee  "Yeah. Double, double." Sam said with a smile on his face "Well, I take three now, so have a good day." She said taking the coffee as she walked away.

Andy walked from Sam to the kitchen minutes later

Andy walked into the kitchen with her coffee to the fridge as Andy said "Hey." Walking pass Marlo "Andy." Marlo said pouring milk into her glass "Just was coming to get some milk." Andy said shutting fridge door and coming face to face with Marlo "I took the last of it. Here." Marlo replied "No, no, no, that's okay. Um It's probably good for the This is hard." Andy said as she looked like she was gonna cry.

"You know, I didn't exactly plan on getting pregnant with the guy who dumped me, so" Marlo said as she was cut off by Andy saying "Why didn't you tell him before?" Andy said "Cause I was gonna do it myself. I applied for a transfer out of town, but it hasn't come through. Look, Andy, I I promise you, okay? I am Here just to do my job, all right? I'm not here to get in between you and Sam." Marlo said to Andy as she walked off.

As Andy bumped into Tracey from walking back from the kitchen she said" "Hey. "Hey.
What's wrong?" Tracey said looking at her as the stopped walking "I-I'm running around like an idiot right now, okay? I don't even know what to do with myself. What's that animal, you know, the one that that can't stop moving or it'll die Uh," Andy said confusing her self "a shark?" Tracey answered "No, a shark doesn't describe how I'm feeling right now." Andy said.

"A shark is a fish anyway." Tracey answered  "I wish I was a fish. You know why? Because fish fertilise eggs outside of their body. It doesn't matter who they have offspring with, because because they don't have confusing emotions like rage and and sadness." Andy said to ridiculous "You're heartbroken." Tracey asked "Heartbroken? Tracey, I'm terrified. I don't know how to do this. I don't even know if I can do it. Sam's about to have a baby, and it's not with me." Andy said looking like she was about to start crying.

"Have you talked to him?" Tracey said "I can't talk to him. What am I gonna say? I have no part in this." Andy said to her  "You do have a part in this." Tracey said  "What? To be the bigger person? I don't even know What that person would do, except maybe to Walk away." Andy suggested  "What do you mean?"  Tracey asked "I mean I don't know. Maybe Sam should be with Marlo." Andy finished "Tracey, there's a family at reception looking to file a missing-persons report." Gail said to Tracey as she came over  "Uh, who's missing?"  Tracey said to her "Their 16-year-old daughter." Gail said as she walked away "Okay, we are not done this conversation." Tracey said to Andy as they both walked away after.

It had been a really hard day finding Hayley the 16 year old girl who was missing. Sam Andy and the team had found her and came to give the good news to the parents.

"Have you found her?" Mr Hill said as they stepped forward "Yes. She's safe." Andy said to them "Did that boy lay his hands on her?" Mr Hill said to both of them replying "Your daughter's just fine, sir. She's fine." Sam said to him  "Mr. Hill, do you have a dog?" Andy asked "Our dog ran away a few days ago." He said back "Mm. So he wasn't poisoned?" Andy said  "Did Hayley tell you that?" Mr Hill asked Sam. Sam asked him "Mr. Hill, is it possible your daughter's going through a rebellious phase right now?