0.2

Scarlett

I didn't go to a party yesterday because of the dinner so I didn't have a headache which was good I guess. Today is the last day of school which means the huge end of the year party is today. Juniors, Seniors, and maybe even some college dudes. A knock on the door snapped me out of my thoughts.

"What do you want" I groan stretching out the "want".

"Um sweety I know you have a party today but um c-can you take Jack with you. Maybe he can make some friends while he's here" she said hoping I would say yes.

"Fine but were going shopping this weekend then"

"Me and David have some news so when you're ready come downstairs for breakfast" she said with the slightest bit of excitement in her voice.

"You know I don't do breakfast" I yelled as she walked down the stairs into the kitchen.

I got ready before I went down there so I dont look like a complete piece of shit.
I straighten my hair and wear some joggers and a cropped tshirt, putting on some natural makeup on. I was just going to skip school, meet up with kylie and then go to the party.

I walked downstairs to be greeted by Jack and David.

"Good Morning Scar. I hope you don't mind if I call you that. I just heard your mother say it." David said

"No no its all good." I fake smiled at him "So what's the news" I said with no real intention of wanting to know what it is.

"Um well David and I have decided that once you finish your party, that well um be moving to David's place in Nebraska" she said, not once looking me in the eye.

"Mom what about my friends. Do you know how embarrassing it is to be 'the new girl' in fucking senior year. That's when all the fun shit happens but now ugh" I yell and storm off to my room.

They can't do this. It isn't fair. I have to live with a fuckboy and in a weird ass state.

To: Ky

Pick me up in five?

From: Ky

Sure babe

I needed to get my mind off of all this. I left the house not saying a word to anybody on my way out. I decided that well pick Jack up later.

-

It was an hour before the party and I started to get ready. Me and Kylie always like being fashionably late so we could do more stuff.

I grabbed some short high waisted shorts, a grey crop top, white converse, and a body chain just for the fun of it.

I told Kylie about the whole situation. She has more than enough money to come and visit me whenever we want with her private jet so I won't be too lonely.

We drove and picked up Jack. I changed the station and stopped when I heard Odd Look by Kavinsky and The Weeknd. I sang along to the lyrics lowly while Jack and Kylie just flirted the whole ride there.

Once we got the the house I stepped in and pretty much went to the bar and got something really strong.

"Come here often" the bartender winked

"Maybe" I slurred and turned to the dance floor. That drink got me a little buzzed but that's what I always needed to get hyped. I can see Jack and Kylie grinding on each other so Im predicting they'll hookup tonight. One of her favorite things to do: fuck and dump.

I danced to the beat and felt someones hands grab my ass. I didn't mind at all. I'm not going all the way with this dude though.

Kylie grabbed my hand along with Jack's and I just danced to where she was leading us to. We ended up in a room with a bunch of other people smoking blunts. I was handed one and inhaled and blew out some cool thing (idk how it works😂).

This kid was flirting with me. I think his name is...Adrian? He's a fucking sex god. I pulled him into some closet and starting to kiss him. I felt nothing for this dude. I mean he was a great kisser and stuff but this was like the one night stands I was talking about.

-

I wake up in some room with this Adrian guy. fuckfuckfuck. I just want to go home. I look around for my close until I spotted them in the corner of the room. I got up, immediately sitting back down.

"Sore?" He winked

"Shutup asshole" I really didn't want to put up with any of anybody's shit so I used all I could to go get my clothes. I bent down to grab my clothes, hearing a click sound. I turn around and see Adrian with his phone. That piece of shit actually took a picture of me naked.

I slipped on my clothes and flicked the guy off before leaving the room.

I was so not ready to move to Nebraska. Or am I not ready to move with the main fuckboy.

Sorry I was so inactive. My phone broke and I just got it fixed so yeah. This was a filler sort of chapter. Sorry if it was a bit rushed. I just wanted to update but more stuff will be happening xx