0.4

Scarlett's pov

ITS MOVING DAY. So were driving to the airport and then our trucks are going to meet us there.

I heard Omaha has some dope ass parties. Like better than here so i'm down to go to those.

I get dressed and a short white tank top, grey shorts, and long socks with my white converse ^. I put natural makeup and do my half up/half down hairdo.

-

Skip Airplane Ride

-

We arrive in Omaha. The houses here aren't that bad, but Calabasas was way better. My truck is being unpacked by two suuuuper fine guys like damn.

I walk in the house and its way bigger on the inside. It has a chandelier in the front entrance which I can tell was why my mom got this house, she's all about that class.

"YO SAM, SKATE" I hear Jack yell to the two shirtless hotties lifting my furniture into the house.

"yo dude how's it going" the one with the bleach hair said coming closing to me. Im guessing that Jacks right behind me, which means he was probably staring at my ass for a good 5 minutes.

"good bro. wanna beer after we finish?"  Jack asks them.

"yeah dude" he said. "Damn son you got yourself a fine one" he stared me up and down, biting his lip. Damn he can turn someone on. I was about to disagree with him until Jack decided to open his huge ass mouth.

"Right? Im gonna tap that pretty soon" Jack said putting his arm over my shoulder. I scoff and begin to walk towards the house. I stop when I hear there whistles and shouts so I can flip them off.

Now I have to pick a room with no bathroom, balcony clap lights (the ones where they turn on/off when you clap(; ) and that just leaves me with limited space and a walk in closet. Jack's room is right across from mine and we have to fucking share that bathroom.

I finish decorating my room and the theme was like a red velvet with grey and white. Pretty simple if you ask me but I like it.

I walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth and start walking back down the hall to my room. As I walk past Jack's room I hear a few groans and slight moans. I don't remember him bringing in a girl.

I slightly opens the door just a crack. I see him laying on his bed looking at the light coming from the screen of his computer. Thats were the moans of a girl come from. I never thought he'd watch porn; I just thought he'd have enough of his own bitches to fuck.

He sees me staring at him and smirks pulling his dick over the covers for me to see and winks at me. I mentally gag, I mean its big but HES MY BROTHER FOR FUCKING SAKE.

"EW PUT SOME PANTS ON" I scream at him and run down to my room.

Physically moving from house to house wasn't that bad, but just knowing jack, you never know when he's going to pull something