1.3

The festival is so chill. People are hitting joints everywhere. I'm trying to stay clean so it's hard.

Johnson and I have been wandering around since everyone else wanted to get food or do other stuff. Jack and that airhead probably making out somewhere but I can care less at this point.

If he wants to do things with other girls then I can do things with other guys. It's not like we're dating or anything.

Me and Johnson are fooling around, not paying attention to where we were dancing, a little tipsy might I add.

I danced back and hit someone. I didn't really care so I kept dancing, thinking that the person just walked away.

They grabbed my waist and swayed with me, I still have no idea who this guy is but he's a good dancer. My hands go up to his head and play with his hair and neck while we dance. I lost track of Johnson, he probably wandered off somewhere.

After a while of dancing, more like grinding, I turned around and damn this kid was hot. His features were just so structured.

 His features were just so structured

(lol yan is bae)

He was wearing a black muscle tee with the black jeans. Pretty hot might I say. So I did what any girl would do with a hot guy drooling over them.

Don't worry I didn't have sex with him, yet.

"What's your name pretty boy" I flirted.

"Baby the only thing you have to call me is daddy" he flirts back.

I chuckle at the kink that turns every guy has.

"Are you here with anyone?" I smirk

"Just you babygirl" he winks

"Good then you can come hang out with me and my friends" I smile

"Aye I gotta go use the restroom, can you wait up for me?" He smiles.

"Anything for you" I smirk.

He turns around, making his way to the restrooms.

"Damn she's so hot" he mumbles, not expecting me to hear. I just chuckle to myself.

I text the gang to see where they were and my eyes wander around to see if I can find them. I see someone that looks a lot like Jack with a girl leaning up against the bathroom wall, making out.