1.5

day two

I decided what I was going to do today. my first tattoo.

"let's go bitch" I yelled to Jack from downstairs.

"OOO. you look hot. who you tryin to impress huh?" I asked, a smirk prominent both of our faces.

"hm just my super hot girlfriend" he said grabbing my ass as we walked out the door. I laughed at his remark because I for sure am far from hot.

oh crap now I feel insecure because of nothing. let's just let that go.

"where we going babygirl" he said putting his hand on my upper thigh while driving.

"it's a surprise" I winked.

******

"icys tattoo parlor" he read the sign lit up in from of us.

we heard a song from the bell as we entered.

"hey how can I help you" a girl with fairly minimal tattoos said to us.

Jack pointed to me, " I don't know what dis nigga wants. ask her" he said.

I rolled my eyes and went over to show her a pic of a small wave on some chicks wrist.

"it's subtle. I like it" she smiled. she's really sweet.

"thank you" I returned the smile.

"just take a seat over there and I'll get you started." she painted over to a chair. I nodded and went to sit down, holding jacks hand because I was terrified of the pain that was to come with this.

I've heard good things and bad things, hopefully my experience is a good one.

the girl put liquid on my wrist and measured how big I wanted it so it wasn't too small or too big.

"oh are you ready?" she said. I nodded, squeezing jacks hand as hard as I could. I bet I even almost broke some bones.

"yo scarlet chill she hasn't even touched you with it yet." he said rubbing the hand I squeezed to somewhat take the pain away.

"if you'd like I can blindfold you so you don't think about it too much" she said, worried that I'd move too much. I nodded at her question and my eyes were covered.

I kind of liked it this way because now I won't know whe- "OWOWOWOWOWOWOW THIS IS THE WORST FUCKING PAIN EVER. OH MY FUCK." I yelped, holding my breath in.

"almost done. hold in there" I heard.

"calm down baby" Jack said soothingly.

"all done" she said after about ten minutes.

I sighed from relief that this was finally over.

"that hurt like a bitch" I laughed.

"so how much is it" I said grabbing my wallet.

"it's free. it seemed like it was your first time" she smiled. " you seem like a pretty cool chick. here's my number and if you ever think about getting a second, it's 50% off if you say you know me" she smiled. I hugged her as a thank you.

"the names Madison by the way" she smiled.

"goodbye Madison" I said as me and jack left parlor.

•••••••

dis was cute. I like em together. they cute. this book is getting less and less read so not gonna lie, im ending it soon. but don't worry I have a lot of book ideas that are save as drafts so follow me if you're interested in reading any of the following:

Sammy

Nate

Hayes