15. The breathing

I wake up I with a really bad headache. It hurts so bad, that the first thing I do is to take a painkiller. Then I sit down in the couch watching TV. As I walk through the channels, Dani opens her door carefully.

"Yes, I am here!" I yell, to let her know there is no need for sneaking. She opens the door and she step out. Dani only where's shorts and a black tank top, her regular sleeping clothes. It hits me in the face, like a slap. The way she looks. Still beautiful ,it makes everything in my body yearn. I bit my thumb, looking like a fool. Seriously, you must be an idiot if you don't look like a fool, when you are around her. Everything in my body aches for her. Especially that little cold, empty place in my heart. She smiles at me, noticing I am watching her, studied her.

"Don't look at me like that," she says taking her hair behind her ear. Making me stop breathing.

"Like what?" I clear my throat.

"Like you are hungry," she answer. I give her a smile.

"Well I am hungry," I say shrugging. She shakes her head with a small adorable laugh.

"It was not what I meant" she smiles.

"Well then I do not understand," I say playing.

"I know that look, when I see it" she says her eyes full of passion making my smile fade away. I open my mouth to take a big breath.

"You still want me, don't you" it is not a question it is the truth. I want her in every single way. Just like five years ago. She makes me feel so much, the sting, the pain, the burn all of it underneath my skin. It was a time where I thought that, what I felt was wrong, but my heart wanted to stand resolute with her. There is a difference between a heart and a mind. A heart is like a child, it doesn't know what is right or what is wrong, it follows its own path. A mind is a grown up, where it knows everything that is wrong, and it follows the same old road like the rest. Everyone should follow their hearts, in the end this world would look like a rainbow, not a like a gray clouded sky. Dani opens her mouth.

"You entangled me in something and it was the best thing that have ever happened to me, even though I did not deserve you in any way"

She tells me, standing there miserable, and completely heart broken.

"I loved you, God I still love, leaving you was the biggest mistake I have ever done. When you opened that door, looking at you made me feel like I have been dead inside all of those years" She takes away a tear on her cheek.

"And just looking at you made my heart beat for the first time in five years" I felt something wet running down my cheek. I take it away realizing I am crying too.

"It makes my heart beat right now, the way you look at me. Drives me insane, I want to hug you, kiss you, and touch you. And there is nothing in this world that can change that, expect you" she cries, smiles and shakes her head. Even though she is crying, she is the most beautiful, human being I know.

"I'm sorry," she says.

"I shouldn't have said all of that" she takes away all of her tears, closing her eyes. I cannot handle it anymore; I jump out of the couch, run towards her. Putt my lips on hers holding her head in my hands, and she mimic my moves. Holing me, back of the neck, hard. Afraid to let me go. Her lips taste just like before sweet, as sugar. God I missed that, missed her. Her skin, taste, body and warmth. Our legs move underneath us, and we crash into the closed door, behind us. Our lips, touch got more intense, desperate. Her hands move down to my waist, to hold me steady. Then I take them in mine and force them over her head, push them up on the door. I hold them there as I move my lips down to her neck kissing her multiple times. Her moans makes me smile on her skin.

"Oh my god" she groans. She makes me let her hands go and she moves us around, making me crash into the door, she takes control. She moves her hands under my ass and lift me up, light as a feather. She kisses my throat up until she met my lips again. I am so captivated by her that I can't keep her away. My legs are around her waist and I hold them there strong. I let my right hand take the door handle and open it. She takes the hint and move us into the room; still her warm lips are on mine. Dani move us in blind, her legs hits the bed and she lays me down carefully. Afraid, I will break. I lay there watching her standing. She has that look on her face that means I want you, the hunger. Just like the one, I have for her. When she looks at me like that she do not smile, she looks focused, like she is struggling to breath. I smile to her and I feel the tears coming down my cheek. She look at me worry now, and lean down on top of me. Kissing my forehead.

"You're crying," she says as she kiss the tears away.

"Happy tears" I whisper. I stroke her cheeks and she closes her eyes and smile.

"I love when you do that," she tells me and I lean up to her forehead to kiss it. To taste her, breathe her in. Then my lips move down to hers.