16. The visit

The next thing I know is waking up, with Dani's arms around me. We fell asleep, easily. Her soft nude skin is on me, and she is so warm. I turn around to look at her, carefully; I do not want to wake her. Her eyes closed, lips locked, and she breaths out her nose, slowly in and out. I take her hair away from her face, behind her ear. She moves at my touch, turning to lay on her stomach, her face closer to mine now. Then I see a small scar over her nose between her eyes. You can barely see it, but it is there. I raise my hand up to her face and I start to stroke her cheek, the way she told me, she loves me doing. I move my hand down to her chine, lips and I kiss her, slowly. She does not bite my lower lip, like she did five years ago. I remember it so clearly, like it was yesterday. She surprised me so much when she did it that my whole body shivered. This time she is in deep sleep, somewhere drifting in her own mind. I could just lie her watching her all day, every day. Then I see it, her eyes moving, and I feel a smile creeping up on my face. I kiss her again. She bites me like last time, her teeth stuck on my lips. She lets it go, and smiles.

"That is my favorite thing," I whisper. She opens her eyes. She look so tired, it is adorable.

"That is what I call a good way to wake up" she tells me. She yawns and turns to lay on her back again. She stretch her body, her arms over her head. I take the opportunity to lay my exposed body on hers, and hold her hands down, over her head. She raise an eyebrow to me, and try to get out of my grip. Dani cannot get lose from my hands, my fingers are intertwined in hers.

"And I thought you were stronger then me now" I tell her, playful. She tilts her head and smiles. Making my heart fall down in stomach.

"Are you referring to the day I smacked your face?" she ask with a sly smile, reaching up to her eyes. I smile back to her as an answer.

"I could have slipped out of your grip, but I didn't want to. And then things got awkward so I did something I wish I didn't" she tells me, her smile faded. Still I hold her hands over her. Watching her uncovered body undermine.

"I could fight this you know, but I don't want win," she tells me in the softest voice I have ever heard from her. Now my heart jumped up from my stomach and up to my throat, because I can swear I am speechless right now. Her words hit me so hard, that the tears came out of my eyes faster than I expected. I let her hands go when I see her worry expression.

"Hey" she says and leans up to me to hold my face in her warm hands. She kiss my tears away, I love when she does it. My eyes met hers and I can't stop my tears from coming.

"I'm sorry," I say, sobbing. She smiles to me, and kiss my lips. My tears comes down and it taste like salt. She breaks the kiss and take my hair behind my ears. I can feel her fingers on my bare skin, it feel so good. She wrap her arms around me, into a hug. My undressed body meets her skin still warm and soft against mine. She kiss my shoulder and lay her head on it.

The sound of a doorbell interrupt us. I let her go and look at her. "Do you expect someone?" I ask her. She shakes her head "No I do not think so. We dressed ourselves fast and by the time we reached the door it have already ringed four times. Dani opens it. There stands a women and a boy around ten years old. "Mom, what are you doing here?" Dani ask as the women gives her a hug. "We wanted to visit" the boy says. Dani and her mom let go of the hug. "Can we come in?" she ask. Dani shakes her head coming back to reality. "Yes of course" she says and smile. "Mom this is my roommate, Valentine" we shake hands.

"Nice to meet you" I say smiling. "Valentine, what a pretty name" she tells me. "You can call me, Hannah. This is my son, Thomas" I reach out my hand to him and he shakes it, with confidence. "Hey, Thomas. That is a cool name," I tell him. "Yeah, it was their father's suggestion" Hannah says and smile at her daughter. We move into the couches. Dani and her mother talks about how nice it is here, and what a view.