No more tears

Brighton's POV
I've run out of tears.

I guess your wondering how i have come to realise this, yes?

Well, first it started with Judy coughing, like bad coughing. Daryl or Beth wasn't letting me stay home to take of her so i had to go to school! Then Ben, decided to not talk to me. I thought we were friends, what the heck!
Thats how i realised. All this pressure, i went to the bathroom to cry. But nothing came out. Then i remember, I'm pretty sure i can't cry. I mean, i've haven't cried since i was bit, so i guess i didnt know.

And you know what? Not crying reminded me of my dad. How every time he yelled at me i would tell myself not to cry. And then it lead me thinking to the other things he did, such as take drugs. One night he was taking care of me and... You know what, it doesn't matter!

What matters is to stop being a bloody pussy, be a Dixon and face ben.

I walked out
Oh dear what am i doing?

I found ben.
"Ben why are you ignoring me?" I asked. He didn't reply. "BEN?!" I asked louder
"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IGNORING ME!!!???" I yelled. I think i yelled too loud, and i think i went too Dixon. Everyone was staring at me. This stupid ass school has a rule of no swearing.
"Im ignoring you because, your friends with Bethany Greene." Ben said

"How did you know? And why just because of beth?" I asked.

"First of all, i saw you with her after school the other day. Second of all, my big brother died because of her. When the outbreak started, Jimmy went to beth to protect her and he stayed with the Greenes. Then we found his grave on her farm. We came looking for him but the place was burnt. We found his grave though." Ben said.

"Fine then i won't be you friend!" I said. As much as i know he misses his brother, he hurt my feelings by insulting beth.

"Well then i'll tell everybody!" Ben said.

Oh great. It was either ben or beth. I didn't wanna loose either of them.

Okay! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Sorry for spelling mistakes in last couple of post, i'm writing on my iPod and the keyboard is really small, so its really hard to type.

Anyway, i tried to make a cliffhanger but i think i failed.

Byeee