Short story!

BRIGHTON'S POV

A few minuets after running with this man, we stopped as were puffed! I couldn't hear the noise anymore! I hope that's a good sign he says! I'm john by the way!

"can we stop? I need a seconded" I hear a voice! Like a lady! Not long after I hear another voice "yeah it's okay Gina, take as long as you want! Because nothing is gonna come out and kill us!!!"

John and I listen to the convo for while

Lady: okay, well you try being like this!!!

Man: well I'm sorry! Your child won't be raised in great world!

Lady: OUR!! You said you help me through this!!

Man: WELL I DIDNT KNOW THE WO---

"AHHHH"

John and I jump out and well I was about to shoot but john stabbed the thang in the head! (The head is a Jack pot!) the lady is shocked!

"Gina... Gina... Im Soo sorry...... I promise... I'll watch over you... and..... and her... u can name her... aruh!!"

I just, I just couldn't! Then I hear a little boy's voice! "Mummy, daddy? Please stop figh-- ahh!" He sreams!

He looked about 3 but has been through a lot! The bot then looks up at John, and slowly pulls out the tiniest pistol EVER!! And shoots! Just shoots! I mean that's not life! After that, I didn't wanna die so I ran! When hit one of those THANGS! And it grabbed me! I struggled to get away but I did! Then poked by sharp stick! I fell up against a really big rock! I felt to weak to move!! But I had too! I couldn't give up!!

As I kept moving very slowly! I got about 5 feet away, where I then collapsed to the ground, well someone grabbed me!

Sorry it's not very clear!