Short story

BRIGHTONS BACKSTORY!!

BRIGHTONS POV

"I was walking home from school with my friend Jessica! Across the road was this really mean girl, we tried to ingore... well we did until we heard he scream!!

There was this really ugly thing! It had scabs all over itself! It's clothes really dragging! But anyway it sunk it's teeth in her neck! Jess ran accross the road, only just missing cars! To help her! I tried to move but I froze! I was scared! Jess kicked it and then ran as she notice this girl was already dead! And didn't want the same thing to happen to her!

We were closest to jess's house! Soo we ran there! She kinda knew what she was doing, I mean her dad was obsessed with stuff like this! So when we got to her house, well, UMMM... her dad was on the arm chair, shot un resting against the chair! Jess's mum's body rest up against the wall bullet right in the middle of her head!

When her dad notice we came in, he shot right up and pointed the gun at us! Jess ran into her dad's arm and I just went to the bathroom to let them have there moment! Besides I needed to pee!

Just as I was washing my hands I heard a really loud "BANG!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFF HANGER!!