BRIGHTONS POV

As they took Beth and me into a hallway to I saw Daryl and... the group we were with after everyone died.

They were such badasses! And I knew the leader used to be with these guys.

"One if yours for one of mine" Daryl said. they handed over one as gave me back first.
Then they did it again.
We were ready to walk out, when there leader said "now we just need you carver." We stoped and Daryl said "NO! That wasn't part of the deal."

"Yeah well he was the weak one when he left, Beth took his place. so we need him back now"

Carver stood up and said "it's okay, it's okay." he started walking over when Beth said "no it's not okay." She ran up and hugged him. the leader said "I knew you'd be back" to Carver. which was completely unfair because that was forced.

Beth let go of the hug and looked the man in the eyes and said "I'm not weak, Neither is Carver! I get it now!" She said that and stabbed the man with scissors in the arm. he shot a bullet by accident and it missed Beth and went straight for carver.

He was shot in the Head, so it was too late. leader guy fell to the ground from being hurt so badly. and then, I felt anger, just pure anger.

I knew what happened when I felt just anger. Daryl knew too.

I shifted from Zombie form to human to zombie form to human form until it stabbled on zombie form.

When I turn I have control of what I'm doing, like only going for one thing and nothing else. but I can't stop from turning. I always turn back.

I went straight for the leader. he was still alive. I bit him and killed him with a knife. because I'm not really a walker, just look like one and have the peer of one.

Someone was gonna shoot me, but Daryl yelled out "NO STOP! SHES JUST ANGRY! SHE'll COME BACK TO NORMEL."

As my anger was gone, I felt sad and stared crying, "im sorry..." I said this and ran out with everyone in our group following. before I left I heard Beth say "he was gone anyway"

A/N WHAT DID YOU THINK OF BRIGHTONS KINDA LIKE POWER? ALSO THX FOR 100 READS!!!😘💛❤️