LET ME DIE ....

Sanyukta was numb the bubliness the liveliness inside her had hide somewhere she bore a fake plastic smile but the smile which reached eyes was sonewhere lost in midst of the sea of possesiveness,fear .She remembered how he asked to withraw her admission she denied then she just recieve a cold warning "sanyukta if u want to stay with your parents forever u can continue your studies i wil not divorced u but will also not let u to stay with me"somehow she convinced him to let her give first year exams .It was her dream her passion her love she remembered how she studied day and night just to clear JEE And how she wast happy that finally she got admission in her dream college.she wanted to prove her father that girls are not less than boys in any field but then this marriage her adjustment her sacrifices .she was ready for any sacrifice but when he asked for her passion's sacrifice she became numb all the life was drained out .She loved him to a extent where she silently swallowed all his tantrums all his faults without any complains but everything have a limit .And this was limit for her .He didnt let her go for attending lectures she wanted to enjoy the at moments of college life but he didn't let her do so a strong disliking started making place in her heart for him in every moment action of his she got irritated she used to get angry on his every damn action but wisely hide it.she gave her exams it was last day of her exams during paper she was getting irritated ,fumbling at some answers when she didnt find that answer to be perfect she just tore scratched that page with pen this was noticed by j.k (jaswinder)she noticed her mind state she was in such a vulnerable condition .when she was not able to attempt one question she balled that question paper n threw it the people around her had an source of entertainment so they passed giggles on her frustation but no one try to understand her frustation she just left the examination hall and started walking on road (bg sound )Pyaar hai yaa sazaa yein mere dil bata SHE JUST WALKED AND WALKEDtutta kyun nai dard ka silsila iss pyaar mein ho kaise kaise intejaha TILL HER LEGS PAINED yein pyaar likhe kaisi kaisi daastann TEARS FLOWED THROUGH HER EYES BLURRING HER SENSESohh ya rabba dein dein koi jaan bhi agar dilbar pe hona koi asarshe was so lost in her own world that she didnt saw a car coming towards her It was when someone harshly pulled her back and said:abbey oye andhi ho kya dikhaai nai deta kya ?but she didnt felt like answering that person she just silently left from thereisse kya hua ? the person murmured it was vidhushi who saw her in such heart wrenching condition though vidhushi didnt like sanyukta very much but she knew that something was bothering her the day rd had beaten aditya she had seen her in his arms unconscious but a strange fear on her face .Sanyukta she followed her called randhir n said: kaha ho yaar tum? tumhaari biwi zombie bankar chalrai hai aajao aur jaldise lekar jaao pakka paper bahot ganda gaya hoga and to that rd replied what? kaha ho tum n main toh usske examination hall ke bahar khada hu wait m coming ....rd dashed towards sanyukta She was sitting in a temple staring the god so intensely as if silently questioning him about the thorns he had laid for.vidhusho who was keenly watching her actions murmured lagata hai paper ittna bura gaya ki yein tantrik baba banneke planning mein hai ...She was busy murmuring that she didnt notice when rd had reached near sanyu n was holding her hand and just taking her away with him she saw sanyukta she was so lost in herself that she didnt opposed him just walked away with him .mujhe kya n vidhushi shrugged her shoulder n went away and here rd made her sit in car n was droving back home .He was so stress at the thought that she just walked away and didnot wait for him.The thought itself made him so angry he was lost in his own ego anger possessiveness that the soul with whom he was binded by a holy bond name marriage he just snatch her individuality her smile her dreams every damn thing ..When they reached home he just harshly pulled her along with him in their room .sanyukta how dare u? ...haa how dare u he hold her by arms harshly n roared how dare u left without informing me ...haa...how could u just left without me ?answer me dammnit...she was silent but the storm inside her was just just bubbling up n she blurted out ....let me die ....just let me die i dont wanna live .

KYUN DARD HAI ITTNA TERE ISHQ MAINजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें