Dream

Hey guyzzz  sandhir babies pic are up in media box do comment how are this cuties and do read my new book "Lost and found"comment about your views.
And new sandhir book  is on way.
******************************Her laughter died that moment when she felt a strong pain in her abdomen.She again took deep breathes.
Dr!!!!!!! Randhir yelled while maya was Caressing her hairs.
Shhh! !!sanyu everything will be alright baby calm down she was trying to build Sanyukta's confidence.
Sanyukta was immediately taken to operation theatre.
Sanyukta was twisting due to pain she had holded the bedsheets so tightly.
"Sanyukta,stay strong ok do as I say ok" She nodded to Dr.words postively.
"Sanyukta, try to push"
The Dr. Order.
Sanyukta tried her best but she failed.
"Try again" the old nurse lovingly caressed her hairs.
She tried again and this time it was much powerful .
Indeed just two words of love are enough to boost someone's confidence.
"Sanyukta once again "
She tried this time with left power and rested her head on pillow.
Her eyes were getting closed due to fatigue.
But as soon as she heard the cry of her child she felt as her every cell was filled with new energy.
She opened her eyes and saw her baby in the arms of the old nurse.
"BOY"
"Congratulations Sanyukta now another is waiting for its turn get up " the Dr. Motivated her.
She tried once again but her energy was dropping down.
"Sanyukta, try again "
Looking at her son she pushed hard and she heard another cry.
And then everything  blackout.
******************************
"Congratulations!!!!Mr.shekhwat
It's a boy and A girl "the old nurse
Said while handing boy in maya's arms and girl in randhir's .
Happy tears flew from maya's  eyes.
The bundle of blood made of flesh was in her arms he was pink her heart felt warmth.
The void feeling in her heart was filled up the moment he came in her arms.
While Randhir was still in state of shock he was just staring at the baby in his arms.
So delicate, so fragile yet beautiful  his heart was fluttering with joy and warmth of happiness.
He then took his son carefully.
The moment had froze for him.
Vardhaan  had that lil angel in his hands .
"Maya,she is so small.Look at her hands,so tiny... "
Vardhaan choked at his own words his voice was lost for a sec the three of them felt completeness.
******************************
Randhir was still  in moment that passed a few minute ago.
Maya and Vardhaan  had entwined their fingers.
Maya's eyes were not stopping their rains.
Vardhaan kissed her forehead.
Sanyukta was shifted to special ward.
Sanyukta was lying peacefully.
Randhir kissed her forehead.
*****************************
Sanyukta felt a knot in her stomach due to anxiety, happiness and it was feeling that can't be describe in words.
When the small life were handed in her arms she wasn't Able to describe what she felt.
It was just bliss.
Her eyes said it all.
******************************
Randhir was holding the boy and Sanyukta was smiling  looking at her girl .They had got discharged from hospital and now Randhir and Sanyukta was waiting at doorstep .
The maid came with some water in a mug and fistful of salt .
She first poured some water on Sanyukta's feet and then on randhir's.She took that fistful salt and seven times roam around four of them.
Maya blinked her eyes in assurance at randhir who was getting irritated  with this.
Sanyukta smiled she didn't believe in 'NAZAR' but she felt special all of sudden due to that small gesture of maid.
Randhir felt sudden wetness on the side of his stomach.
Ohhh! !!!!shitttt
"Sanyukta, see what your son has did !!"
"Oye!!He is your son too!!"
Vardhaan corrected him.
"Jiju look what he did " He complained like a small kid.
Sanyukta nodded her head in "isska kuch nai hosakta"
******************************

KYUN DARD HAI ITTNA TERE ISHQ MAINजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें