NEW MORNING

Author note :
Hey guyzz how are you all? I am back with a fresh part of kdhitim.I missed you all sorry was stuck somewhere .well I have news for you all .
I have started a non- sandhir fiction taking Krystle dsouza,Mouni roy and karan tacker as lead.Hope you guyzz like it .
Plzzz do read WEDLOCK .
Coming back home with the lessons in his heart and a smile on his face he happily rushed inside and saw vacant bedroom of maya anger and fear gripped him and he rushed to their room and he heard her ,say
I love you more than anyone thanks for coming in my life love you ...
His face was all Red due to anger and jealousy and he angrily pushed the door making Sanyukta looked in horror at his lion pace and with vulture eyes he gazed the whole room just to find no one
He took predatory steps towards her making her move back till she collided with wall he holded her jaw in his fingers his metallic grip made her eyes to shed tears ...
Where is he? And this was like slap on her face though invisible she looked at him while he loomed everywhere and said : did he just ran away? Wow Sanyukta how do you manage with two people !!
Before he could spit some more venom she spilled out its our child with whom I was talking ..
How could you randhir always before being judgemental think twice plzzz she cried in his arms while his grip loosened up she shed some more tears drenching the material on his chest he didn't hug her just recalled his mistakes .
He picked her in his arms in bridal style and made her sit on bed .
Well his nature's dimension had changed after his mother's deed .
The innocent 10yr kid had turned into a doubtful youth .
Hours rolled into days days into week and weeks into months .
Sanyukta was 8 months pregnant she had stop giving ears to his doubts though later on he would understand himself but now changes were seen .
On her advice he had joined meditation class which was actually helpful .staring at the park ahead and looking at a cute and "happy" family she promised her child that she will also gift her/him this perfect family .
Maya was happy for her brother but her vacant lap used to make her cry .
Today randhir came home he was damn tired as Sanyukta was asked not to climb stairs she had shifted in guest room downstairs. She sat beside him holding her baby bump well to their happiness she was carrying twinsssss.
Sanyukta was looking cute in a loose kurti and her pouty face .
Maya was sitting on the long couch whereas Sanyukta was happy in one of those single one.
Randhir slowly kept his head in maya's lap and closed his eyes.
Kya baat hai aaj bhai ko bada pyaar aaraha hai mujhpe she lovingly taunted him .
Hmmm ..He hummed .
Something was bothering him maya could sense .
"Di , my company is opening a new branch in jaipur and my boss had decided to handle that branch responsibility to me ."
He said after a long time .
Silence prevailed the room many emotions were playing in hearts of the people sitting in that living room.
Maya was blank though sometimes she would get irritate but he was important part of her life .
She had three pillars in life first was her father who had detached himself from rest of world but would talk to her once in a while.second was randhir who was like baby and Vardhaan was her soul reason of breathing .
And most importantly randhir had agreed to give her one of his twins was he trying to flee away? Was he trying to ditch her ? Many thoughts ran into her system at once .

KYUN DARD HAI ITTNA TERE ISHQ MAINजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें