I LOVE YOU

Everyone was sitting in living room while the children were sleeping in bedroom .
Sanyukta face was glowing lime new bride.
Maya was blushing at vardhaan's cheesy lines.
Sanyukta always wondered if their relationship will be normal.They both had lots of issues,but they always try to run away from them.
"I am leaving my job",Maya statement came as shock for randhir and Sanyukta.vardhaan reaction was neutral.
"Why?"both asked in union.
"lately I am taking lot of leave and this is creating a mess in vardhaan favour so it's better I will resigned and then joined again when gautam will join school"
Ohhh. .Both were giving same reaction.
Randhir, I and vardhaan was thinking about your start up plan and we think you should start I will help you as now I am home then whatever help you want I can provide you.
Maya was supporting her brother to build up his empire .
Maya was going to stay for at least one week and Sanyukta was going crazy about this.

Sanyukta, I need to talk Maya expressed her desire to talk .
Sanyukta, some people are bond by love, some by respect, some by trust,some by friendship.
A relationship should be nurture by trust,mutual understanding,compatibility but in your case all you need is time.
"Kuch cheeze waqt pe chod deni chaaie "
Do you think ignoring him or distancing him will make everything alright?
Sanyukta was mum.
"Di , randhir doesn't understand me he always want his upperhand in this relationship,I am ready for that too but I just. ..."
How she wanted to say that she wanted gautam back but she knew this lady sitting in front of her had waited so long though sanyukta was undergoing pregnancy but she was feeling it again just by looking and understanding at her .
"Sanyukta,he is not bad you know that plzz sanyukta today he just drank for calming himself but your behaviour might make him addicted" she paused for a while studying sanyukta's expression and then resumed ,
Kuch rishto mein pyaar ka izhaar karna zaroori nai hota balki mehsus karna zaroori hai aur tumhaare rishte main pyaar hai,vo tumhaari respect karta hai, care karta hai aur pyaar usski aankhon mein dekhlo pata chaljaaega tum usske liye ho kaun ".
Maya was very careful of her choice of words randhir himself would have not able to make her understand what was wrong or what's between them so strong yet weak.
Small misunderstanding leads to jeopardy of relationships.
******************************
Maya made both children sleep with her .
vardhaan was smiling.
He respected her alot no matter what situation was this woman stayed strong.
Maya, he called her softly .
Hmm ...she hummed at look and raised her brows.
"I LOVE YOU ",
She blushed at his words a smiled tugged her lips.
"I know" she said.
"Maya, it's long when you answered this question".
She smiled again and kissed his forehead,then both eyes.
Vardhaan smile has satisfaction sometimes you don't need to be verbal but expressive.
******************************
Randhir backhugged sanyukta.
she was Lil uncomfortable but then relaxed when he kissed crook of her neck.
"Sanyukta,just don't try to distance yourself from me, something doesn't feels nice it makes me crazy, you are lime drug I want for whole life".
Randhir opened the knot of her blouse.Slid the sleeves of her blouse he started showering wet kisses on her bare shoulder.
Her legs felt jelly ,her body was reactive to his touches,his touches always cast spell on her,she curled her toes unable to bear his sweet tortures.
She turned around and hugged him tight .
Tears rolled down her cheeks maybe she was acting foolish .
She hugged him tight first he was starled at her action then relaxed he patted her back.
That night the temperature of their room was high due to the wild love they made several times.
******************************
Hey beautiful people thanks for your patience presenting a long chapter specially for you guys .I have several good news to share .First,
Just 2 more followers then we are going to hit 100 followers.
Second,on account of 100+ followers and @writeups is going to celebrate 1000 followers soon .We are going to announce Giveaway .
Rules and regulations will be announced soon.

KYUN DARD HAI ITTNA TERE ISHQ MAINजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें