Punishment

Randhir shifted uncomfortably as Randhir body reacted to the cold water just someone had deliberately thrown on him.
What the f***!!!!!
the words just die when he saw his sister standing there with arms cross .she was actually in her real look.
He looked around and realised it wasn't his bedroom but balcony.
Ssly he was sleeping in balcony whole night .
Maya had tucked her pallu in her waistline.Her hand bad ruler in one hand .
Di, you here, he asked her resisting that headache.
So from when you developed this drinking habit, she sternly asked.
Shitt! ! Randhir cursed under his breathe .Thank you sanyukta he mocked her.
His sister was the most dangerous  person in all this matter.
When?she asked in rough tone.
"Umm. ..It was first time "randhir answered if glaring can murder someone then he would have been dead till now.
sanyukta! !!sanyukta  she called her .
Sanyukta came and stood beside her .
"From when he had developed  this new hobby?"
She looked at him .He glared at her .
Di recently ,she uttered truth.
Yes lately he was getting involved in drinking session.
Leave !!she indicated sanyukta to get lost .
He got up and like a kid he was standing in front of her.
'You want to ruin your life isn't one drunkard enough in family '
She yelled at him.
Randhir looked at her she was referring to their father who had turned to heavy session of alcohol after their mother's stunt.
Maya didn't wanted history to repeat.
Before he could utter something he received a smack on his thigh making him jump in his place.
Sorry won't repeat plzz..and he ran away making Maya run after him.
Di it's all because of sanyukta she avoided me ignored me so I ...
Now whole focus was shifted to sanyukta who looked innocently at everyone .
Dare you repeat this .
Sanyukta dare you let him enter this house if he is drunk .let him sleep in society garden let him be food for the mosquitoes.
Maya was literally roaring in anger.
Gautam made a low shrill and she just changed into a loving mother.
Sanyukta was happy because Gautam was around.she felt good her smile was noteworthy.
******************************
"Randhir,you are father now be responsible  don't make same mistakes which our parents did"
Maya gave him piece of mind while caressing her hand in his hairs.
"Di,sanyukta was behaving weird I wasn't able to take her distinct, cold behaviour made me frustated"
Instead of talking to her on this matter and clearing all misunderstanding  you did such stupidity.
The brother sister conversation  continued for few more hours.
Vardhaan was playing samaira sanyukta was feeding mashed vegetables to gautam.
He was sitting on her lap and she was telling something  to which he would giggle.
Sanyukta smile hold the same aura she had the day she came to know about her pregnancy.
Samaira left playing and stood beside sanyukta she had made such cry baby face when she saw her mother giving whole attention to someone else.
"Sanyukta, just look at your right someone is jealous"
Vardhaan enlightened her with the current status of her princess.
Awwww, she is carbon copy of randhir. Saare apne papa ke qualities leliye. She said while picking her doll in her arms.

******************************
Hey guys  I doubt if I can post regularly for 10days at least because  it's raining heavily and we are facing network problem as well.
Current is creating a big mess.
For 5-8hours unfortunately there was no electricity over here .so if I am not able to post plzzzzz understand .

KYUN DARD HAI ITTNA TERE ISHQ MAINजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें