Chapter 2- The Party;

It was a beautiful day and the sunlight pouring through the window. The birds were up and out.Dean woke up he turned over noticing Seth wasn't in bed with him.

"Seth" he yelled

"I'm down here babe" Seth yelled back

Dean walked downstairs to Seth,who was making breakfast. And kissed Seth cheek "Good morning" Dean said as he then walked around to the little island that's connection to the kitchen and he sat down. Seth put Dean pancake in a plate before he gave to Dean.

"So did you have good night sleep" Dean asked as he then finished his breakfast and put his plate in the sink.

"Yea did you?" Seth asked

"It's always good when I'm with you" Dean said as he leaned over the little island.

"Aww" Seth replied as his and Dean lips met to a kiss.

Ding, ding

"I'll get it" Seth said as Dean sat down.

Seth opened the door and there was Roman; his and Deans best friend. Roman and Seth walked to the kitchen where Dean. Seth sat on Deans lap as Roman explain to them how their friend Nikki is having this big party and that we should come. 'Ugh I party really I don't want to go' Dean thinks.After Roman left Dean and Seth began to decide whether to go to the party or not.

"Dean we should go please"Seth begged

"Ok we can go but you need to stay away from the guys there Ok" Dean said knowing all the guys will be all over Seth. That's what always happens they go out some dudes always try to make Seth get in bed with them.
At The Party;

'Great there's so many people here' Dean thoughts as he rolls his eyes. 'Why did Seth talk me into this'

Dean and Seth met up with Roman as they began talking. An hour past and Seth became past drunk like beyond drunk. He'll definitely be paying tomorrow when he gets that hangover. Him right now is somewhere on the dance floor when he saw his ex boyfriend, Dolph (no not Dolph Ziggler)

Meanwhile Dean and Roman had barely touched a drink.

"Okay now tell me what are you and Seth fighting about?" Roman asked

"Is it that obvious?" Dean said as looked Roman in the eye

"Yea kinda now tell me everything"

"Well we're not exactly fighting it's just he wants kids and I don't" Dean said

"Well why don't you want kids" Roman asked curious

"I actually don't know why. It's... It's just what if I mess them up they become drug dealers, they run away or something like that. I don't know I just don't want them." Dean said struggling

Roman signs "Seth the love of your life. His your soulmate Right?" Dean nods "Sacrifice Dean kids must mean a lot to him"

"Wait you want me to make a sacrifice for him, why can't he make a sacrifice for me" Dean said shocked Roman taking Seth side

"Kids mean a lot to him and you know that. And you can't just give up not having kids"Roman said

"Sacrifice it's what we do for the people we love." Dean said; Roman was right being in a relationship means some sacrifice. But then again before Seth, Dean was never in a real relationship. Dean thinks that kids and himself don't go together. But making Seth happy is his goal. Deans happy without kids.Now all he has to choose is his happiness or Seth's happiness?

Oh Dean now has to chose what really matters on his life?
But... Seth ex boyfriend, Dolph back?