Chapter 10; The End

It crash why why. It Dean fault it hit the stop button first.

"It's your fault" Seth yelled at Dean

Dean press the help button. The person on tells them they be struck for awhile 3 hours or more. Just great just great as if this couldn't get worst. Dean began talking asking if Seth want this.

"Do you think you'll ever find someone like me someone who'll make you smile,laugh, moan like I do?. Seth baby *walks to Seth and from behind wraps arms around his waist* I miss you, your kisses, hugs, everything about you." Dean said he continued " and the baby too I can't wait to watch him/her. grow up with us. I love you and the baby so much. No matter what I'll always protect the both of you"

A couple of Tears went down Seth cheeks. "I love you too baby" Seth turned around and passionate kissed Dean. One thing led to any and before you know it all clothes for the both of them were off. And they began making love. Dean was careful of Seth for going so rough.
-
They put on all of their clothes back on. They were talking about what next? What next for their relationship?

"No divorce no separation no breaks" Dean said as put his arm around Seth

"How about marriage counseling?" Seth asked nervous

"Yea if that's what you want"

Seth then kissed Dean again as Dean hands went down to his husband ass grabbing it and smacking it.

"Hey" Seth said as he pulled back"

The elevator started working again great they can now finally go home.
-

Dean flopped right next to a sleeping Seth. He began thinking how he almost lost the love of his life today. The elevator stopping most have been a sign. Seth is ONLY his! Dean and Seth belong together.

The end!

Thanks so much for reading and the votes which tbh I personally think I didn't deserve. And Go check out my books. #Ripcaleb 🙏