Chapter 7; Dont Leave!

Weeks later

Dean P.O.V

I can't believe I actually got him pregnant I been hearing him throw up about everyday now. It sucks that he has to go through this alone like I want to help him but I'm still mad at him keep a secret from me. Who knows what happened between him and Dolph that night. I'm the ONLY one who should kiss and touch him, but no he let Dolph do it.

I just he was drunk and all but that's no excuse to let someone kiss and touch you. Especially when your already taken.🔐❤️

We haven't talked since he told me he was pregnant, how was I supposed to take the news I mean at the time I didn't want kids. I walked upstairs to where Seth was.

"Can we talk" I asked as he nodded

Seth P.O.V

No ones P.O.V

Dean thought about what he did and he knew what he was wrong. He waited and waited for Seth to come down but no shockingly he did. The whole morning Dean waited but no nothing. Dean ended up having to go to Seth.

Seth look like he hasn't slept last night. And has been crying all night/day. He hasn't even noticed Dean had walked in looking at Seth. Seth sat in the middle of the bed his hand coving his face. Dean then sat next to him and put Seth in his arms.

Seth back away getting up from the bed. "I'm sor-"

"You almost hit me" Seth said between sobs then continues "What you need to do is to leave me and this baby alone"

"I'm sorry I never meant for to that to happen.It was the just the heat of the moment. I'm sorry you know I love you and I would never to that do you" Dean said pleasing Seth not to leave him and convince him it was an accident. Cause it was

"It's to late for that"Seth said as he pointed for Dean to leave the room and Dean did as ordered.

-
Go check 'You Belong With Me (High School)' story which is Ambrollins. And don't forget to vote.