Chapter 9; Baby or not/ Together or not?

"Did you get an abortive?" Dean asked worried. This is Seth dream to have kids and for him to give it all away for Dean no no.

"I've been thinking about it but no I didn't go through with it.I'm sorry for running away like that" Seth said as he looked down. It was wrong for him to do what he did.

"Seth promise me you'll wouldn't get an abortive. You want kids so much don't get an abortive." Dean says

"But you don't want kids"

"Its just that I was scared about being a dad. And raising kid I know it's going to be hard but I'm here for you and I'm going to be a great dad."
-

Month passed Seth had a small 5 month baby bump and They still couldn't work out there difference. So one day Seth walk to Dean suggest they get a d...divorce. It was hard for Seth to say it but it had the be done. Dean couldn't change Seth mind he tried and tried but he just couldn't. So he decided to go through with it for Seth.
-
The day had finally where it was official Dean and Seth are getting a divorce. They walk into the elevator together but they knew will weren't gonna walk out together. As they were up (on a Tuesday.Sorry couldn't help it) Dean asked Seth again for the billionth time "Are you sure about the divorce"

"Ugh Dean I told you.I'm going through with this divorce" Seth said annoyed

"But I'm not" Dean said as he pushed the stop button.

"Dean stop" Seth hit the stop button again to undo it. The elevator starts again but it stops no no no it has crashed. Why why did it have to crash.

Short chapter; next chapter should probably be the last chapter.