Chapter 1~Fries and a Shake

"Welcome to McDonalds, how can I help you?"

It's been awhile since you've been grocery shopping and your whole kitchen was practically empty other than a couple of ramen packages. Lately you've been eating those due to lack of time and energy between work and school but tonight you wanted a change in tonight's dinner. Instead of boiling some broth and adding noodles, you decided to head to McDonald's.

"Yes, I'd like a large order of fries with a chocolate shake," You reply giving the cashier a polite smile. For some reason the fries and shake combo just sounded good tonight.

After you placed your order and finally got your food five minutes later, you found a seat next to a window. You stared out into the city. It's been a month now since you moved here because of school. Sure it was nice and you liked it...but... there just wasn't anything exciting that really happened.

When you took a bite of your first fry, you were a bit displeased. The fries were a little cold. You debated on whether or not to say something but decided to just suck it up and continued munching on them. At least the shake was okay.

Around the time you were halfway through your fries, something caught your attention. It sounded like arguing. You looked up to see two guys. One had short, spiky blonde hair with black pants and a white tank top. He was a bit scary looking. But the other, you had to admit really caught your eye. He was tall and had brown hair. There was a silver piercing on his lower lip and another in his upper ear. He was also wearing a black T-shirt, ripped dark blue skinny jeans, and had spiked wrist bands on each hand. What really stood out, however, was his eyes. They were a unique shade of blue and green. You've never seen this color before on anyone until now. 

"Hey! Quit cutting in line!" The blue-green eyed boy growled and the tough-looking blonde one.

The blonde boy scoffed. "What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb with me, you know exactly what I'm talking about. I saw you step in front me!"

"Why does it matter? I'm hungry," The blonde boy smirked.

"So let me guess this straight, you come here thinking you're some big shot and think you can cut in line. Alright, there is only one way to settle this," The bright eyed boy scowled.

"And what would that be?"

"I was thinking just a tad bit of violence."

The blonde boy laughed. "So a pipsqueak like you thinks-" But before he can say anything else he got a hit in the face with the other boy's fist. And the impact definitely wasn't soft as a huge bruise formed on his left cheek. The blonde boy glared up at him for a milisecond before standing up and shoving the other boy to ground and before you knew it there was a full blown fight. Everyone got out of the way to avoid the line of fire.

You sat there watching in amazement. This whole fight was actually entertaining to you honestly, as it was definitely the most exciting thing that's ever happened since you moved to this city! And the brown haired, bright eyed punk boy was quite attractive in your eyes. However, after they just tumbled around not doing anything else, you got annoyed. So you stood, padded over, grabbed both of the teen boys by their collars and smashed their heads together.

"If you two don't knock this off I swear to god I'll bump your heads together. And belive me, it won't feel good!" You snarled at the both of them.

The attractive boy squeezed his eyes in pain but then glared up at you. "It would be nice if you said that BEFORE actually doing that!"

You didn't say anything. Instead you just smashed their heads together again and shoved them both to the ground. Everyone in the restaurant stared in amazement. Then you walked out the door without another word, only to come back a second later.

"Forgot my food," You said in a monotone voice. After you grabbed your remaining fries and shake, you walked out once again without returning.

The bright eyed boy caught a glimpse of you after he finished rubbing his head as you walked out the door. Although he was annoyed with the fact that you just nearly gave him a concussion, now he was suddenly a bit more curious about you.