Chapter 1

"And we're the new kids" Tobin says I'm unison with her two new best friends, Lauren Cheney and Amy Rodriguez. The director says cut and they all laugh and walk off to their stuff.

After graduation everyone grew apart and Tobin and Alex broke up which resulted in many, many one night stands for the light haired midfielder.

"So..." Arod says to her two friends.

"So what?" Lauren asks the blonde.

"Are you guys ready to meet the entire team and start bootcamp for the Olympic team?" She chuckles as the three make their way to a café to grab something to eat.

"I'm honestly nervous" Tobin says already aware that most of her friends from highschool are on the national team.

"Why?" Cheney asks as they order.

"Because what if I mess up and make a fool out of myself" the midfielder sighs.

"Tobes. You have natural talent, when you touch the ball its insane what you can do" Amy reassures her friend making her smile.

"Thanks Arod" Tobin smiles.

••••••

"This is it" Tobin mutters to herself as she laces up her cleats.

"I made it. I actually made it" She smiles to herself as she walks onto the pitch.

She begins talking to the coaches not really paying attention to the other players.

"Oh my god" Alex mutters missing a pass from Kelley as she stares at her ex from across the pitch.

"What?" The freckled girl asks turning to follow the dark haired girl's gaze.

"Well well well, look who finally made it to the big leagues" Kelley smirks. "Let's go talk to her" she says beginning to walk over.

"What? No! Are you crazy. I can't talk to her she doesn't care about me anymore. She hates me" Alex mumbles the last part.

"Lex you're being ridiculous. Let's go" the shorter friend drags the girl over to where Tobin and the coaches are standing.

"Tobin fricken Heath" Kelley says making her highschool friend turn and smile.

"Holy shit, hey Kells" the brunette pulls her friend into a hug.

When they pull back Tobin glances at Alex.

"Alex" Tobin says smiling slightly.

"Hi Tobin" The raspy voice replies.

Before they can say anything further the coaches blow their whistle signaling its time to get started.

••••••
*flash forward to this year around World Cup time*

"Pass this list around its the roommates for while we are here." The coach says while handing a list to Carli.

Tobin and Alex have kept everything friendly. Never really talking about how they feel which causes a certain type of tension between the two. Of course though, Alex has gotten married to none other than Servando Carrasco.

Once Tobin receives the list she sees she is rooming with Alex.

"Hey Alex you and I are roommates." The midfielder tells the forward, passing the list along.

They are currently in Winnipeg preparing to play Australia.

Once they are all settled into their rooms the team decided to just stay in tonight so everyone could relax.

"Tobin can we talk?" Alex asks nervously as they sit on their beds.

"About what?" Tobin asks back.

"I miss my best friend." The blue eyed girl says gently.

"Maybe you should have thought of that before you broke her heart then married someone else." The light brunette states coldly not taking her eyes off the Bible in her hands.

"You hate me don't you" Alex says more than asks standing up.

Tobin tenses setting her Bible on the nightstand. Standing up so she's face to face with Alex staring into her eyes.

"I don't hate you Alex. I should but I don't. I can't hate you it is physically impossible for that to happen. I hate what you did to me. I hate that you still make me feel a certain type of way whenever we touch or you smile at me. I hate how physically attracted to you I am. I hate how attracted to you I am in general. I wish I could move on from you but I fucking can't and I hate how easy it was for you. So no, Alex Morgan, I do not hate you...its quiet the opposite actually" the midfielder finishes her rant her chest heaving slightly as the ex lovers eyes search each other, tension so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"Fuck it" Tobin mutters any common sense she has flying out the window as she grabs fistfuls of Alex's shirt crashing their lips together.

The forward moans at the contact as she feels the equivalent of fireworks explode between the two soccer players.

Soon the two are stripping each other of clothing and Tobin is pushing the crystal eyed girl onto her bed.

As things escalate between the two the only thing that Alex can think of is how Servando doesn't set her skin on fire like Tobin does.

A/N: okay bear with me fam I didn't want to just jump straight into things but I also didn't really know how to write it from Tobin, Cheney, and Arod being new kids either. So anyway let me know what you guys think and remember to stay positive and dance for updates and money (: -Kaycee