Chapter 12

"Baby, wake up." Alex says, shaking her now wife gently.

Tobin groans in protest, "No." She grumbles into the pillow.

"Don't make me get water." The crystal eyes girl threatens.

With that Tobin jumps out of bed quickly.

"I'm up, I'm up, water won't be necessary." The light haired girl says frantically, causing a laugh to fall from the forwards lips.

•••••

"Alex, we have been walking around Petco for the past two hours. Pick. A. Damn. Puppy." Tobin states as she circles the puppy area for about the hundredth time.

"Well aren't you grumpy." Alex chuckles.

"I wouldn't be if you would figure out which one you wanted." The midfielder states again.

"Fine, let me go find a worker." The dark haired girl says.

'Finally' Tobin thinks.

••••••

Tobin is in the park kicking a ball around with Alex and Kelley.

"I'm so glad you flew here Kells we missed you." Alex says.

"I missed you guys too, it was kind of a spontaneous decision." The freckled girl chuckles, passing the ball to Tobin.

"You should just move here." Tobin smirks as she starts juggling the ball.

"Oh yeah because it would be so easy for me to move from Georgia, back to Diamond Bar." Kelley chuckles.

"Well at least then the three musketeers would be back together." Alex says.

"See, Alex agrees with me." The midfielder smiles.

"I'll think about it." Kelley states. "Now stop and pass the damn ball, Heath." She teases her friend.

Tobin smiles and kicks the ball to her shorter friend.

•••••

"Tobin! Tobin stop!" Alex screams as her wife sprays her with the hose again.

The two are outside washing there car.

Tobin laughs as she continues to spray her.

Alex then runs inside with Tobin chasing her. The shorter of the two tackling her wife onto their bed.

"Toby, now our sheets are going to be wet." Alex groans.

"You've never complained before." Tobin smirks.

"Oh my gosh, you're so dirty minded." The crystal eyed girl slaps her wife's arm.

After the two dry off, Tobin makes them both dinner.

"This is so good." Alex smiles across to the midfielder.

"Thanks." Tobin smiles back as she continues to eat.

The light haired girl made pasta and managed to only burn herself once, which is actually a huge accomplishment for her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Alex asks a staring Tobin.

"I'm just so damn lucky to be married to someone as incredible as you." Tobin smiles making her wife blush profusely.

"I'm not that great." Alex says only to be answered by Tobin throwing some pasta at her.

"Shut up, yes you are Alex. You are amazing." The hazel eyed girl chuckles.

"You are such a dork." Alex laughs.

"Yeah but you love me anyway." Tobin smirks.

"True, always have and always will." The crystal eyed girl smiles.

As the two clean up and get ready for bed, all Tobin can think is how amazing and perfect her wife is.

The two cuddle up to each other in bed, ready to go to sleep.

"I love you, Tobin Heath." Alex murmurs.

"And I love you, Alex Morgan." Tobin murmurs back, kissing her wife's forehead.

•••••

*beep* *beep* *beep*

Tobin hears a very annoying alarm clock.

'What the hell?' She thinks as she stretches and rubs her eyes.

'Does Alex have something planned for today?' She wonders as she opens her eyes to be met with a room she doesn't recognize.

"What the fuck." She closes her eyes and laying back down again thinking its a dream.

"Tobin, come on you have to get up and get ready for school." She hears a voice that is definitely not Alex's, in fact it sounds a lot like....

'Oh no. No. No. No.' Tobin thinks her eyes shooting back open as she jumps up looking at the door to see none other than Lauren Jauregui.

"Finally you are up." The raven haired girl smiles. "You better hurry, babe, or we won't have time to get breakfast before school."

Tobin's face is extremely pale by now.

"Are you okay?" Lauren asks her girlfriend.

"Uhm yeah, just a weird dream." Tobin lies to the emerald eyed girl.

"Alright, well hurry and get ready so we aren't late." The raven haired girl smiles then turning to head downstairs.

Tobin scrambles to check the date on her phone and all her recent messages.

'Holy fucking shit. It was all a dream.' She thinks to herself.

A/N:short and shitty ending....sorry don't kill me. Thank you to everyone who read this, you guys are amazing. I love you babes. And as always stay positive and dance for money and updates. -Kaycee