Chapter 4 - Animaries

Picture of the Rainbow Phoenix from Luna's book.

Saturn's P.O.V.

I take a bath then I put on my orange high waist shorts and my white blouse that is tucked in and white sandals.

I grabbed my Mathemagics, Sierra Lera spells Grade 1, and Controlling your Royal abilities.

Controlling you Royal Abilities is only for Royalties but Hint and Precious have a half of Royal blood so they have those too.

I got outside and saw Kiya, Hint, Milo, and Liro sitting in the dining chairs. I sat between Kiya and Liro.

Hint, Kiya, Milo and Liro are playing Ketchup and Hot sauce.

We know is human game but it is totally fun.

Liro is always losing at Hot sauce so his hand is totally red. Hint is always lost at ketchup but it doesnt effect him anyway.

Kiya and Milo always won.

"Who will cook?" Kiya asked.

"Me" Luna said. Her shiny purple hair was normally brush up to her butt. She was wearing a sleeveless black - purple floral dress and a black leather jacket. She was wearing the leather boots that she wore yesterday.

"Since when are you good at cooking?" Kiya asked

"Since 12"

"She meant last year" Liro said

The others laugh

"How very cruel of you. Looks like no cookies for you Liro!" Luna said.

Liro's eyes widen "Ok,Ok, sorry. I will never ever tease you about your cooking again." He said doing puppy eyes "Just please dont add salt."

Luna rolled her eyes "For today's menu is Fairy dry sugar sweet wings rice, Chicken roasted, and Natural lemon juice with cucumbers" She said and she look at Liro "And one pack of sugar plum cookies." She added.

Liro do a victory dance.

We girls rolled our eyes.

Luna started cooking the roast chicken. While she put it to the oven she started raw cracking raw fairy rings.

"Kiya and Saturn I need flames and light to dry this things." Luna pointed to fhe tray of raw fairy wings.

I use my powers and under the light was Kiya's flames. While drying Luna already add a sugar, strawberry juice, and rice. When it is finished it looks delicious rice.

She now baked 12 cookies and put it to the oven with the roast chicken.

She started squeezing lemons in each cup and cut cucumbers and put it at the cups.

The roasted chicken is now cook and everytjing is ready.

We served it to the whole table. I notice Precious was sitting om my seat so I seat at the last vacant seat near Zen who was already dress.

We eat quietly.

Unlike Precious's clothes yesterday now she was wearing a skirt that have a bear fur and a jacket with bear fur and underneath it was a tank. Her boots is now made of fur it have laces up to the knees.

Kiya's clothes is like for the whole sexy wardrobe. She wore a sleeveless tank which her whole 8 is showing, jeans and knee high wedge boots. She only wore a vest that will cover the half of her shape.

Her hair is brushed up to her knees.

The boys clothes is totally ummm... err I dont know.

Milo is wearing a white polo, a royal blue blazer with golden embroideries, royal blue pants, and white and blue sneakers. His brown hair is not gelled but it was stucking up. His blue framed glasses is completely cleaned.