Chapter 5 - Whatever

Kiya's P. O. V.

Ok. Detention is bad after all. We are going to the Escalabrous Forest. With 3 boys and a teacher.

Me, Luna, Saturn, Aaron, Drake, Armur, and Prof. Madmen.

Prof. Madmen is our teacher in Sierra Lera spells. He is not strict and he is a very cheerful teacher.

Aaron is the guy who skip Mathemagics , he is a Star.

Magica Historia was my favorite subject.

There is council of Magics and Kingdoms of Magics. 2 more months then I'll be 14. 2 months epuals 1 year.

The detention will be at 6.05 O clock.

So being first years you will graduate after 3 years equals 6 months.

Now is 4.10 O clock which gives me time to grab a lot of foods.

I got to the canteen and look what is the snacks.

Unicorn horn candies. Maki Magi cheese shrimp burger. And Sonawi soup.

I take Sonawi soup and Maki Magi and Unicorn horn. I sat on a table and placed all the food there.

Sonawi soup contains carrots, eggs, and Sanalary berries. Sanalary berries are not sweet, it is salty but if you combine it with carrots and eggs then it will be just right.

Unicorn horns candies are not really made of unicorn horn , it was made of different kind of berries and shaped like a unicorn horn.

I finished the Maki Magi Cheese shrimp burger. While I was eating my soup someone sat in the chair in front of me.

I raised one of my eyebrows. It is the guy named lemme see... Armur.

"What?" I asked , I hate when someone disturb me while I am eating.

"Aish, why so harsh Princess?" Armur asked

"What do you want ?" I said

"Stop being like a grumpy Princess, I will just asked if you want to hang out after detention ?"

"No."

I finished my soup and grab the pack of Unicorn horns and go to the way out of the canteen.

Armur was shock about rejecting him for he was the hearthrob by stupid common lava girls.

As I was on my way at the courtyard , I have to pass a dark hall.

As I was walking, someone grab my arm and pulled me. I saw his face and my heart softened.

"Did you say yes?" Hint asked.

"What?" I asked

"Armur"

"Of course not."

"Good"

He hugged me. I pulled back.

"Lets go before someone see us." I said

Then we walk until we reach the courtyard.

It is time for Royal Abilities.

Only Milo, Prawn the cousin of Precious, and Precious and even Hint's cousin is here, Helda have arrived early.

Saturn, Luna, Liro, and Zen is not yet here.

There is no bench or chairs instead you need to sit at the grass. Prof. Halary is the sister of Queen Sendaya, the king of Sunesitirelia's first wife.

Saturn's mother is good, I heard things about Saturn's stepmother that she is a witch.

Harriet Meleny has a blood of witch and magic user. She is said to be using a mask of Fae blood to hide her ugly face. But the king executed the ones who made the rumors.