Chapter 9 - Curses

Saturn's POV

This is such a curse! Their plan is completed. They want me to broke the connection to make them not find me.

Now this is hopeless. Someone must have known me very well...

But there is not other who know me very well except .... father, stepmother and Sarah Halary.

They unchained my foot but not my hands. They hold the end of the chain that holds my hands. They dragged me into an underground canal .... seriously it smells.

The 3 Elostos are talking about something. And far as I knew that the girl Elostos is Mylai Sendoria. Probably Precious's half sister. Same mother but different fathers. Mylai is probably in a relationship with Faolan Thefa. Faolan is probably an Ice user too and he is 5 years older than Mylai Sendoria 17 years old.

Mylai and Faolan kiss everytime they stop on a dark edges . I can see on the dark so dont ask, it is my ability.

Right now , Faolan is holding her waist that probably almost holding her butt. Mylai is holding his belt loop.

Probably SPG for me. And the other guy name something like Harold is holding the chain dragging me.

So I try to hear what are they talking about.

"So we are going to black mail the whole kingdom?" Mylai asked to Harold.

"Yeah. They will give us whatever we want to just get back their pure heir." Harold said.

"Hmmm... what are you planning , Harold?" Faolan asked.

"Probably I will give them a message." Harold said.

"And..." Mylai asked.

"Saturn will be in the fire chair" Harold said.

Mylai and Faolan nodded.

In the fire chair?! The Chair of Lavas? What the f? That chair is only for Lavas and I am a Star. No way I could survive the heat.

No choice but to... attack.

I use my Orange lights that can melt metals. It melt the metal before the 3 elostos could see the melted metal I put a rainbow wall that keep me apart from them.

I ran until I reach the forest. I meant... The nest of the phoenixes.

Yeah. But this is a secret.

Not even the woman in mask can find this.

A red phoenix swoop from the air and bowed at me. I bowed back. I see the eggs in a twig nest they are all in differemt colors. There are many phoenix swooping and bowing but there eggs are in thd same nest giant nest.

A pink one with a yellow lines at the bottom. Pure golden phoenix eggs in the right. There is also 2 red eggs. 7 blue eggs. 3 silver eggs. 6 yellow eggs. 2 orange eggs. 5 purple eggs. I say there is a lot of eggs in this place. I see in a cotton made mat are newly born phoenixes. Mostly are green but there is 1 different from them. A white one and in its tale are 3 stones. Amethyst. Sapphire. And ruby. Its tale is three long white feathers and in each feather are lay the three stones. The phoenix is born with the stones in its tale permantnently.

This is a rare kind of phoenix. I stand up and leave the nest. If the Elostos found me here they will sure kill the phoenixes.

I ran to the forest. Only I didnt know that I was going deeper into the forest.

I stopped for a while catching my breath. It is to deep and I'm tired. I cant use my Animary for Sunrains and I are broken connection. I'm so stupid.

I walked until I finally....

BLACK OUT