Chapter 8 - The forest beast

Zen's POV

Saturn missing.

She broke the connection for the Elostos to not catch us. But what about her?

We walk deeper into the forest. Deeper. Deeper. Until the rocks that we are passing through are jumping. Bit hey, we are not heavy.

Golyfire and Sunrains stop.

*roar*

It cant be a tiger. Nor a lion. Not even a mammal.

We all hide into a bush.

I peak then I saw the Forest beast. The Forest Dragon is the beast.

So we are finding a dragon egg? How unbelievable.

"Zennadrous Croculus. Use your ability!" Hint whispered.

Then I pick out some of my revealer cards. My ability is actually geniusity. Creating stuff and something like that , my latest invention is the Revealer Cards.

But you need to press your fingerprint to know that you are the owner.

So I press my fingerprint on it and it glowed green until it showed the Forest Dragon's picture. There is a description below it.

Forest Dragon

Known to be vicious but friendly. Be kind to it and it will give you whatever you want but be sure that your kindness is true or it will just eat you. Avoid its fangs for they are sharp that can slice you arms in half. She is one of the strongest guardian for this is guard by an Elf guardian. The legend has it that this Dragon is the source of the Escalabrous Forest so dont kill it for this is to much useful. ~ Hemina the Elf

So it is vicious and friendly? How unbelievable!

Hemina is Hint's aunt. The aunt of Helda Elphidea.

And the Dragon is a she and guard by an elf.

*roar*

"Zennadrous! What to do?" Hint whispered-shouted.

"Be kind to it and be sure your kindness is true!" I said. I put the cards in my pocket again.

"Why dont we just kill it!?" Aaron asked stubbornly.

"No!" I said. But too late he got out of the bush and use his light powers to attack the Dragon.

Luna attack Aaron with a shuriken which make him cry it pain.

Milo make a water glass that will trap Aaron for a while. Aaron is to stubborn.

We got our of the bush and the dragon freeze. A beautiful elf with long blond hair with roses on it come from nowhere. She wore a V dress, the dress is so long that it flowed behind her. Her sleeves was flowing behind her. She is barefoot.

She touch the dragon and the dragon bowed.

"Who are you ?" She asked.

"We need one of the Dragon's egg to protect our school." Hint answered.

"Very well" The woman said.

The river in where we are standing. She hold the water and a green golden egg appeared frpm her hands. It is a sized of a chicken egg.

She handed it to Luna and the Dragon and the elf disappeared.

"Misson complera" Sunrains said.

"Do school. Find Saturnira " Golyfire said.

Then Precious teleport us to the school.

Inside the headmaster's office.

Golyfire and Sunrains sat at the desk and we stand.

We saw an old man sitting on a chair. He wore a blue robes that match his eyes. His long grey hair is tied back by a pony tail. His beard is just normal in front of him but neatly comb.

"Headmaster Handliry" We bowed and stand straight.

"Where's Saturn? Why is Precious and Hint with you? And I heard Liro's detention is different from you. They have no detention..." He said.

"Saturn is missing. She was kidnapped by the Elostos. So as Precious , Hint, and Liro. But Saturn's Animary, Sunrains, teleport them and broke the connection so we wont be found. And we got the egg." I said. Luna put the egg in cushion in front of the Headmaster's desk.

"The Princess Sunesitirelia is kidnapped? By the Elostos... but they are not powerful enough." The Headmaster said.

"The woman in silver mask was there. She is the leader of the Elostos Rebels." Precious said.

Her multicolored green with blue or something eyes are dark in fury.

"And they are more powerful than before" Liro said.

"Hmmm..." The headmaster nodded "What do you think a person knows how to upgrade power levels?" The headmaster said as if asking their opinions.

"Uhh... Prof. Margh?" Luna asked. Headmaster shook his head.

"Prof. Madmen??" Kiya said. The headmaster shook again.

"Prof. Walts?" Liro asked. Then the headmaster shook his head again.

"Prof. Malls?" Milo asked. Then again.

"Prof...Halary?" I asked.

Then everyone freeze. They where thinking then their eyes wide. Now I think of it too...

She is the bad one

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::♡♢☆

Thanks for reading. Please vote.