Chapter 3

Disclaimer: I do not own any Rick Riordan things

............................................................................................................................................

Carter's POV

It was now lunch time, I sat next to Percy and Annabeth. They were talking to a girl with choppy brown hair and eyes like a kaleidoscope. Lunch was boring, I didn't have anyone to talk to, Sadie was at gym, I had gym right after lunch. Hopefully I don't throw up. I'm pretty sure things will turn out fine, unless we play basketball... I ate my sandwich. I thought about Zia. I looked at the clock. 5 more minutes. Soon, the bell rang.

Do you remember how I said I hope we don't play basketball? Well we played basketball. I'm terrible at basketball. I've been beat by a monkey in basketball! I'm not really that good at it, though I'm good at like knowing all the stats and stuff, but not playing it.

Percy was also there, he was a captain along with a guy with curly brown hair. It seemed like they knew each other.

Percy chose his team. I didn't really know any of their names I just knew a boy named Fred, who was in my English class, and a girl name Rachel, who was in my Science class.

All of the quarters went pretty bad. The first quarter I made a score for the wrong team, the second round I hit Rachel in the face (she said she was okay) the third quarter, I hit her again.... The last quarter, no one passed the ball to me. Figures. Finally the bell rang. That was a terrible gym class. I sighed. Next class!

............................................................................................................................................

I know my story is bad, plz vote, comment😀