Chapter 6

Hello people of the world, I'm finally updating oh and before I forget, disclaimer: I do not own any Rick Riordan things

....................................................................................................................................................................

Jason's POV

   After the bell rang signaling to go home, nothing too interesting happened. Though I'll tell you the one of the fun things we did this month.

After the bell rang me and the rest of the Argo II had pizza at Percy's apartment. "So..... How was your day?" I asked

"Terrible," Percy said. "Mrs. Moore gives sooooo much homework,"

"Come on, it isn't that much," annabeth said

"Yeah it is,"

We ate in an awkward silence till Piper finally broke it. "Who were those two kids you were hanging out with?" She asked Percy and Annabeth

"Carter and Sadie, those two Egyptian half-bloods we met over the summer that we talked about," Annabeth answered

"Oh," Piper said

"Let's watch a movie!" Percy suggested

We didn't have anything better to do so we did. We watched "Divergent". (Hopefully you know what that is and if you don't and don't want anything spoiled, just skip till you see these emoji 📖📺)

It was okay, the faction choosing reminded me of the sorting hat in "Harry Potter". It seemed like a mix of that and "the hunger games". It was pretty obvious to me that she was going to pick dauntless and the part where Tris and Christina shot Peter was pretty funny. Overall, it was a pretty good movie, Annabeth on the other hand said it wasn't that good. She read the book (a copy that was in Greek) and thought that they skipped a lot of parts and changed a lot of things.

📖📺

Though, she still liked it, sort of. So, that's my highlight of the week. Nothing else really happened that week anyway, I have to stop writing now, I don't want to hand in Mrs. Moore's assignment in late or else I'll get detention. Detention! I don't think I've ever got detention given to me except by coach hedge which doesn't really make sense so.... Got to go! Woah! It's already 6:00 in the morning! I was up all night writing this highlight in this journal Sally gave us for if we want to write in it. We all didn't want to be rude so we decided to take turns writing an entry in it. I don't know how Carter wrote in it, I guess Percy gave it to him but I don't know. Hey does anyone know what 5.6 times 15 is?

....................................................................................................................................................................

Yes, I decided to make this sort of a diary, I'll tell you peeps if I decide not to or change something. How was your guys thanksgiving (if you celebrate it) I didn't know how to end it so I just did that. Anyway VOTE and COMMENT. I'm already starting the next chapter though it might take a while. If I don't update till a while, HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!