Chapter 5//Date??

Arianas pov
I was walking down stairs about to go lunch with Claire and saw my brother, Dave and Dylan. "Hey guys" I said to them "hey" they replied.
"You look beautiful today Ariana" dave stared at me in my black ripped at the knee jeans and grey top. "Uhh thanks dave" I said as I tucked my hair under my ear.

Dylan comes up to me and we start talking about random stuff until he asks me "uum, do you want to go on a date with m-me?" I hear the car honk out side and I knew it was Claire.

I walked away with a blank face and left them. I feel so bad, I should have said something, I should have said yes!

"H-hey babe" I said to Claire and hugged her. "What's wrong ari you look like you've seen a bloody ghost!" She says looking at me confused.

"Oh sorry I'll talk about at lunch" I said and she nodded.

The restaurant looked pretty full so we had to wait for a few minutes. I was just thinking about Dylan and how bad I feel, I should have at least said something to him!!

Dylan's pov (ooooh)

Freaking hell, what am I thinking?? Of course she doesn't like me like that. She's into dave and guys that are in her league.

I guess i'll have to change my booking for tonight..
I brush it off, obviously she doesn't like me.

Arianas pov

I told Claire everything about what happened and how I felt she replied with, "are you serious!! Go out with him already the whole would freakin ship you two!! After this, call him and say yes!!" She yells as some annoying couple shushed her and she mimicked them. I laughed my head off and agreed.

Claire's dropped me off and made a phone with her hands and said call. "Ok ok!" I said laughing at her craziness.

No one except my brother and dave were in my house. I walked in and waved at them then went up to my room to call  Dylan. "Hello?" He said. "Yes" was all I said. "What?" "Yes, I will go on a date with you!" "Oh my, u-uh ok thanks!!" He replied. I laughed at his weirdness. I surround myself with weird people. "Ok pick you up at 7 tonight??" He says excited. "Ok by babe" I said and ended it.
Gahh I was so excited, now what am I going to wear?