Chapter 1// School.

Ariana's POV

--

My best friend Claire honked her horn of her new black jeep. I was in my room on my phone and wearing no pants.
"Shit!" I screamed. I look through closet and find the first pair of jeans which were black top shop jeans. I rolled them up at the bottom a little and put on my white sandals (photo 👆) my top was just a creme loose silky spaghetti strap singlet. My hair was half up, half down everyday style I do. I put on mascara and that's it because my face is already tan.

I looked in the mirror one more time and realised I had school ugh. at least I only have two more years of the hell hole I call school. yeah, its that bad.

I realised she had been waiting for like 15 minutes. I run down and get my bag and a breakfast bar. I say bye to Colton, my brother. My parents both work early in the morning and night. When I see them they're always so tired and it's only the weekend.

I open my double house doors and close them and walk outside my fancy front garden to see Claire's car.

I wave and hop in. "hey Claire how are you?" I said and gave her a hug.
"Great thanks Ari" she says.

Claire and I discuss what we did over summer break because she wasn't there for a month because she visited her family in Australia.

Claire parks the car and we walk to the school information desk to get our timetable.

Mrs. Litar greet us with "miss Ariana grande and Claire holt. your timetables" what a nice lady. (Notice the sarcasm)

Claire ran up to her boyfriend and they kissed passionately.

I look away sort of grossed out and see dave coming up to me.

"Hey ariana, you look so beautiful today" he says. I sort of blush because Dave and I sort of have this thing but I don't know. he's my brothers good friend so I don't think Colton will allow me.

"Thanks" I say smiling. He walks away to his friend and then I hear the morning bell. I see all the freshman running trying to get to home room. I remember that was me a couple years ago.

"C'mon Ari we are going to miss home room!" Claire says snapping me back into life.

I look at my timetable. ugh I have mr roach as my teacher. he is so weird and makes dad jokes all the time.

I walk in fast with Claire and we go to the back. he starts going on about how he went on a ski trip to Mount Everest and then said he was joking. he reminds me of mr sikowitz from victorious but he doesn't care about his students.

I look down at my timetable:
Period 1: Math
Room 14
Math is mixed with seniors and juniors but is all good because my brother and his friends are seniors and I know them.

I go to room 14 and see a few new faces, some of my friends who are juniors, dave and his senior friends. I sat near them and they all said hey to me.
The new maths teacher named Mr Taylor got straight into it.

-- End of school day --

"Eh that day wasn't too bad" I said honestly to Claire as we hop into her car.

"Are you kidding! I have the worst teachers and I only have two subjects with you!" She said. I was pretty sad that claire wasn't in many of my classes but that means that we can branch out.

Claire dropped me off at my house. We said our goodbyes and I walked into my house.