Chapter 6//Date!!

Arianas pov
I put on my fave 2 piece out fit and tan heels (photo☝🏼)
I decided to change my look a little and just let my hair down into a middle part and curled the ends. It looked pretty good if I must say. I put on winged eyeliner, mascara and pale pink eye shadow on. I looked in the mirror and I was ready to go with 10 minutes to spare.

Dylan's pov
I put on a black suit with no tie and some and black skateboarder nikes because dress shoe aren't my thing and my sister styled my hair nice because I can't do it. "Have fun with Ariana, not too much fun but ya know" my sister, Emily said. "Shush shush em" I said and laughed.

I was on my way, I started to think, what if something happened or it's awkward or-shut up Dylan. Just be confident. (Confidence is sexy hodgeman 😂😂😆)

I parked and went up to her house, checking myself. I rang the doorbell. She opened the door and I almost fainted. She looked like the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen. I can't believe she is standing in front of me and I'm taking her out. "Hey" she says. "Wow, you look so.. Sexy and amazing" I say not meaning to sound weird.

She blushed, aww "thanks Dylan you look hot" she said. "Aww you blushing" she said. "Maybe hahaha" I said and we started laughing and that broke the awkwardness "you're so weird you know that" she said as we went to the car. "So are you" I said. She nodded.

We got to the restaurant and the waiter took us to the table. He was checking out Ariana and making sexual remarks as she laughed. That made me feel real weird. He asked what we wanted, I said Mac and cheese and she said a calamari salad.

We just talked about life and random stuff like always. I feel so comfortable around her, even though she is like the sexiest girl ever, I still feel like I can talk to her about anything. I wanted her to be my girlfriend since the day we met, and it's been about 1 month and a bit. I feel confident to say it. It became quiet, so, here goes nothing.

"Will you be my girlfriend Ariana?" I ask. I don't get a reply just some soft plump lips on mine. It was magical, until she pulled away. "Woo" I said as we both laughed, "you're so cute babe" she said. Ugh the way she says babe.

"Do you want to go somewhere private" she asks giggling. "U-u-uhh ok" I stutter not keeping my eyes off her. I paid and we drove to my place.

We went up to my room and made out. I could get used to her amazing lips and how her body fits perfectly into mine. She put her hands on my crotch. "Ooh sorry didn't mean to do that, wait why is something rising there, oh shit" she said laughing her head off. Uuh awkward as fuck for me. I grabbed her face as we kissed and hugged all night, then I gave her my boxers and a t shirt. We turned on the TV and hugged until we feel asleep together. I wouldn't mind this every night, her in my arms.

DOUBLE UPDATE !!!