Chapter 42 Part 1

Please vote/comment/promote

Chapter 42 Part 1

Angelo's P.O.V

I could feel my blood rushing down from my head until it covered my eyes. Daniel's voice was echoing through my ears faintly. There was a hint of panic in his voice while he keeps on telling me to stay awake. I saw Alex carrying Jared on his arms as they walk away from us.

"Jared." I whispered inaudibly. I couldn't seem to utter a single words out of my lips. My head was pounding really hard and it hurts so badly.

I wanted to touch Daniel's worried face and tell him that I'm okay. But I couldn't move my hand. In fact, I couldn't feel my body.

"Stay with me babe. Don't you dare close your eyes." Daniel said, his eyes were filled with tears. "Sebastian!" he screamed.

My head suddenly pounded like there was a jackhammer boring on my skull. The pain cursed through my head like it was going to crack open. I wanted to scream in pain but I couldn't. I tried to move my body to no luck.

It hurts.

I felt my eyes being clouded by tears. I couldn't endure the pain anymore.

I could see Daniel crying but I couldn't hear what he was saying. By the looks of it, he was screaming at me. He was calling my name. However, not even a single sound was audible in my ears. The whole place was enveloped with silence.

Suddenly, a blinding light flashed in front of me. 'Good, it might be the ambulance.' I thought. 'I'm sure they have some medicine for my headache.'

Not long after, a middle-aged man looked at me and smile. "Your name is Angelo, right?" he asked.

"Daniel?" I asked. He looked familiar. He looked like Daniel but a bit old version of him.

The middle aged man smiled at me, and he's got Daniel's smile. Somehow, it comforted me. "Ah yes. They are okay. Let me take care of you." He said while looking down at me.

I did not notice that the pain have subsided until he pressed his soft hand on my forehead. "Close your eyes now. Take a rest. You've done well." He whispered in a warm comforting tone.

Soon, I felt my eyes getting heavy. I could feel them slowly closing. Silence was washing over me and I soon drifted to nothing but darkness. "It's dark." I said to no one in particular.

"Don't worry. I'll watch over you." Said the familiar voice. It was from the middle aged man.

Like a little child, I did what he told. I let myself drift off to sleep.

**********

I could hear an annoying beeping sound. And it has been going on for days. However, every time I tried to open my eyes, I couldn't do it. It felt like it was glued together to keep it shut. I kept on trying until a wave of drowsiness encourage my mind to go back to sleep.

But today, I finally managed open my eyes. I was staring at the blinding white ceiling. The surrounding smelled like rose. The smell of surrounding comforted me in an instant. I got up from the soft bed and look around.

Empty.

The room was deafening silent and no one was around. In fact, nothing was around. It was just me and a single bed where I was laying down. I was in the middle of a white room. I was expecting to see somebody but the silence of emptiness welcomed me. I was expecting to see a vase of roses beside me but there wasn't any. No sign of life existence around me at all.