Chapter 4

A/N: Photo of young Mason Cook as Jared. (I had to edit his eyes though)

Please Vote/Comment/Like/Promote my story.

Enjoy everyone!

Chapter 3:

Angelo's P.O.V

I got to the university campus with 5 more minutes to spare before my second subject started. However, the only problem that I didn't expect at all was that the university was massive! I mean, it was my first day here and I have no idea where my building was located.

There were students chatting around, some were talking to their mobile phone and others were lighting their smoke. Onto the far corner side was the cafeteria were you can find most of the students hanging out or eating snacks. There were coffee shops, which filled the air with coffee aroma.

Actually, there were 21 blocks around the university. Each block was named as Block A, Block B, and up to Block Z. The university must have predicted that one day, a student named Angelo, who was, unfortunately, the most idiot in navigation and direction, will come here and get lost. Perhaps, they were like "Let's make it easy for him. Maybe we should put the building blocks randomly around the campus!"

And BOOM! They sabotaged my first day just like that. It all happened just because the building blocks are totally located randomly around the humongous university campus!

One thing I hate about myself is that I am really stupid in navigation and direction. I feel like if I was to travel from Brisbane City back to Sydney, I would somehow going to end up in North Pole with the reindeers and fat man on red pyjamas. Until now, I can't believe I that traveled to Brissy alone.  It's funny that I was able to help the little kid Jared when here I am, lost like a puppy and already 10 minutes late (AGAIN) for my second class. How ironic eh?

Asking strangers for help didn't actually cross my mind. I have to keep alert at all time because I can feel that I was being watch. My Dad has already sent his people to find me and I have a feeling in my gut that they found me already. My mum already knows where I am but she kept it from my dad to protect me.

I thought it wasn't really my lucky day, until I surprisingly ended up in administration office. I asked the admin lady if she can help me to find my building block, which is Block X. I explained to her that it was my first day. Fortunately, she wasn't an old cranky lady who hates her job. She said that she was more than happy to help me. Though, I never told her that I naturally suck in locating anything.

We got to my building block and thanked the admin lady before getting inside. The building has 7 floors and my class was set at the top. I went straight to the lift and pressed the open button. The door opened up quickly and I got in.

I think the faith was playing a joke with me. The music blasting softly inside the elevator was Just Got Lucky by JoBoxers. I mean, is this a practical joke made by my dad to get me back home? Or this is just how the university welcome their student in their first day? Either any of that, I wasn't enjoying it.

My palms were getting sweaty. Probably from the heavy law books I was holding and from running to find the damn building. I shifted the books on my left hand so I can fish out my handkerchief in my pocket with my right hand.

DING!

My head snapped to the elevator door as it opened, revealing a corridor to my classroom. I walked out from the lift when I heard two guys chatting from somewhere. I was busy gathering my self-confident by squeezing my hanky in my hand when suddenly, the worst thing happened in my entire first day.