Chapter 27

Video: Soldatino sung by Paula Bennet. It was a lullaby for Nico di Angelo, a character from our favourite book series called Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan.

Chapter 27

Angelo's P.O.V

I woke up at around 6 o'clock in the morning and I couldn't seem to get back to my sleep. Daniel's arm was wrapped securely around my hips and I felt protected. His arms were strong and I always admire it because those arms can always lift my worries away. Those arms of my blue-eyed boyfriend were always be my protection and my rock.

I faced his side to find him peacefully sleeping and smiling about something in his dreams. His strong jaws outlined his smooth face. Staring at his godly face makes me wanted to melt right there on the spot. Don't forget his kisses; his sweet, tender and passionate kisses that I couldn't get enough of. I loved it when his kisses can make my knees buckled down and when all my strength leaves my body. I was actually worried that I might do something wrong whit him. I mean, what if he doesn't like the way I kiss him back? This worries me a lot, given that I didn't have much experience in a very intimate things a couple always do.

I love him too much I wouldn't know what to do if he'll ever leave me.

I kissed the tip of his nose and he just smiled at his sleep. "I love you, blue eyes guy." I whispered to him and he murmured something in response.

I got up from the bed to start the day, but somehow there was this feeling that something is about to happen. I had this feeling that as if something was weighing down my shoulder.

I chose to ignored it and trotted to the bathroom to do my morning routine- brush my teeth and wash my face.

The whole house was still quiet but I know someone who is already awake; Sonia. I'm sure she's at the kitchen at that time preparing the breakfast. She was a good cook and a very loving mother to us, I actually treat her as my second real mother and she sure loves it.

Before going downstairs, I decided to see if our little Jared was already awake. I opened his door and sure he already was; wiping and stretching and looking around as if he was trying to figure out where he was. And then his gaze landed on me..

I smiled at him. "Good morning, my little one." I said while pushing his door fully opened. 'My little one', it felt so good to say it. I made myself responsible for the little boy as well.

Jared smiled at me, showing his decayed teeth and slowly walked up to me. I stooped down so he can reach me and he gave me his sweet kisses and hug. I carried him up on my arms while his arms were around my neck.

"Good morning Papa." He whispered while snuggling in my neck.

"Did you get a good sleep baby?" I asked him, while walking downstairs. He nodded on my shoulder and giggled when is started tickling his side.

Sonia emerged from the kitchen and greeted us a good morning before going to the laundry to get something. The whole room was lit by sunlight considering that it was just 6:30 am.

"Wanna do some exercise, bud?" I asked Jared. He looked at me with his knowing grin and quickly got off me. He marched up to the stereo and turned it on, putting the Mcfly album on the disc panel. The song The Heart Never Lies came on to play and he hopped back on my arms again.

We were dancing in the melody and beat of every song that came to play. Jared and I were swaying and there were times Sonia would joined us before going back to the kitchen to prepare our breakfast.