Chapter 2:

**2 years later**

Patricia's POV

I've been sent to a stupid boarding school by my great Aunt Marge. My mom died late last year and my great aunt was the one that is supposed to take care of me. Instead, she sends me off to a crappy boarding school, just so I can get bullied by even more kids. I arrived after a few kids. There was one face that I recognized, Joy. She was one of Carter's best friends. She came up to me. "Are you Patricia Williamson?" "Yes and get out of my face. I hate you." "Look I'm sorry for what Carter did. Believe me, I didn't want to say those things" "oh really" I said to her showing her my scars. "Do you see this?? I cut my self from 7th grade on and I still do so goodbye" I walked up to my room, not knowing that she was following me. When I got to my room, one wall was already covered with the name Joy all over it. "No,just no" I said. I turned around to see Joy. "Surprise" she said. "Look if we are going to share a room, I have rules" I said. "No touching my stuff, no invading my privacy, deal" and Joy smiled looking scared.

**End of the year**

Joy and I are actually besties. Never thought that would happen.

**Start of next school year**

There's a new boy this year, Eddie. He's actually really hot, but I'm afraid to say it to anyone. He calls me "yacker" because he says I talk too much. What can I say, I was given the art of yacking!" I still cut though and make my self sick. Over the summer, I went to a doctor that said that I'm addicted to doing that and it will be very hard to stop.

**one year later**

Eddie and I have been together for about a year. I love him so much! But he doesn't know that I cut and throw up. Tonight, is our one year anniversary and I'm so excited but nervous to tell him about me cutting.....